New Life Colorways!

I was pumped for this, but now probably won’t get one. Anyone else completely underwhelmed by these splashes and wish they were just the solid colors?

3 Likes

They were patreon yoyos afaik. He asked soul backers what solid color they wanted a clear splash on. I picked black. I think it looks good. Its basic. I know when a-rt would drop lifes they would always be solid. I dont think jake ever sold solid Lifes

1 Like

A solid brown or black Life would be cool.

Clear splash as in the aluminum will be showing? It’s not a white splash? Could be cool.

1 Like

Im pretty sure its clear ano over the raw aluminum. I dont think there is white ano. Im not sure though. The yoyo experts know though! (See what I did there?)

1 Like

oh ■■■■■

I got 2 lifes already dude. If you want the black with clear splash ill sell u mine

1 Like

I have four.

Edit: Forgot I have one on the way.

1 Like

@anon49438433 see?!?!

Its a GREAT yoyo. I had 3 and sold one in a flash to get funds for something.

@FrankieJR yea man, when do these drop?

1 Like

I still need to buy one. I feel like they’re way too pricey for me to buy first hand tho.

Thats what i mean i dont know if they will. Patreon soul backers picked out colors. But they might. The bap banshee ss and the patreon reaper had mystery boxes or something

1 Like

It’s the best yoyo I’ve put my hands on so far and when I like something I tend to stick with it. Slight differences between the G2 and a-rt ones, probably due to the grooved vs DS bearing.

Clear means it’s still blasted and anodized, but there’s no dye in the anodization layer.

2 Likes