My first foray in yo-yo photography

Had fun making these as a teaser for an upcoming project with Sengoku.

They’re not super high quality, I don’t have a professional setup or anything. I just used my phone, and a fog machine. But I enjoyed it a lot.

Can’t wait to share more with you guys when the yo-yo releases. It’s a huge deal for me.

27 Likes

Nice

Ooo I like it. With the cool color tones it seems like it just came back from the future riding on the Delorean and is sublimating heavily :nerd_face:

1 Like

It’s ok man you’re allowed to say you vape here LOL

3 Likes

That was actually my inspiration! I was going for kind of a neon/retro vibe after I had just watched a video on the delorean

2 Likes

Haha, no sir, I don’t vape. I hadn’t thought of that lol

1 Like

(This user has been censored by forum moderators)

1 Like

this is awesome man, would love to see you keep trying out stuff and sharing with the crew!

1 Like

Thanks!
Yeah, I didn’t have my lines turned on. I just looked up how to do it. I agree, it would probably help.

If you couldn’t tell, I have no idea what I’m doing :smile:

1 Like

3 Likes

1 Like

Well, it’s funny you should mention that. I actually got a used tripod today!

Not pretty, but works fine

1 Like

I have an iPhone.

It’s an 11 pro. (I think that has a slightly better camera than the regular 11?)

Hope its your signature throw!

1 Like

Yes. The pro models have had better cameras than the standard model. With the iPhones 13, I think the pro model has an additional lens (3x optical zoom). The wide and ultra wide lenses, and the sensors are the same (I think). The thing you get with the extra lens on the 13 pro is like the difference between a point and shoot camera portrait and a studio portrait. There’s less distortion along the edges. It’s more limiting in the composition, but the clarity is better. I’m not a pro, or even an enthusiast, but I did a bunch of art photography in high school and college.

1 Like

1 Like