My FhZero is really responsive!!!

would surgical spirit do for cleaning the bearing, and how long do you leave it in there?

In your question, I can’t barely understand that surgical spirit. :), But mostly people use Lighter Fluid or Mineral Spirits a.k.a. Paint thinner.

In my opinion, Just use this method, ↓ Slick and Easy.

1. Add a drop of YYJ thin lube.
  2. Spin with compressed air.
  3. Plug and play.

This is what people mostly do, But if you clean the bearing in this kind of method but you leave the bearing not in the required time, They’re will be a residue by the Lighter Fluid or Mineral Spirits that cause the bearing is still responsive or pretty unresponsive or even lock up. Because it wasn’t dry thoroughly, They’re are Solvents that haven’t dry yet. :slight_smile:

1. Place bearing into lighter fluid (I prefer mineral spirits) into a glass jar which you can buy from  yoyonation
  2. Make sure the fluid or mineral spirits submerges the bearing.
  3. Shake for 15 minutes and let sit for 15 minutes.
  4. Take out bearing with tweezers.
  5. Spin bearing with hand on tweezers.
  6. Use compressed air to spin the bearing on the tweezers.
  7. Take a toothpick or needle and dip it into YYJ thin oil or let one drop onto it.
    (If the liquid forms a drop if you hold the toothpick vertically touch it onto a towel because you have too much. Just enough to coat it not to have a drop of it)
  8. Touch about two balls.
  9. Spin the bearing again onto a tweezer.
  10. Spin the bearing with compressed air.
  11. Plug and play.

Take a look at this Thread, This is really helpful.  http://www.yoyonation.com/talk/index.php/topic,4100.0.html

can you play single dif pads

Yes.

get the duncan silicone stickers

heres how it is at the moment, I have taken a friction sticker off, I have cleaned the bearing, widened the gap using the silver spacers and it is still not working, can you play with no friction sticker at all, and if not what sort of dif pads should I got from this site:

http://www.euro-yo.com/acatalog/Dif-Pads.html

I agree with everybody else. Just play with it for a while, eventually you’ll wear them down. My FH0’s stickers are worn out pretty bad and i don’t plan on changing them. Also, just add some thin lube. Once you do that your FH0 should be unresponsive because mines like that now.