FHZ

How responsive and unresponsive can the FHZ be?

Thanks,
Manny_Bee

Straight outta the package the FHZ is really responsive because of the 2 friction stickers and lube bearing. Some player usually have them recessed or siliconed and clean the bearing. I have mine sticker recessed that I do myself with a lightly lubed bearing.

Uh… Like EVERY YOYO it can not even sleep it is so responsive, and also be so unresponsive you need a quadruple-bind to get it back to you.

ummm…I don’t think I’ll get that. Do you have any suggestions for a yoyo that can be responsive where you don’t have to bind(but can still sleep) to where you have to do a bind for about 20 bucks?

Buy a Velocity.

Yah the FHZ

Or a Yoyojam Journey that got me started Bind 20 dollars and also slightly responsive.

FHZ just take one friction sticker out and its unresponsive, worked for me.

It can be very very responsive or dead unresponsive depending on how you have it set up and or modded.

Yep, very true, what I would do is take off one friction pad and purposely damage the other one, it will make it a lot less responsive. ot you can silicon it using a drill. you can shvmoove( did I spell it right?) it to make it less responsive, etcetcetctetc, there is too many I could name so choose one or two if you don’t want to make it too complex.