My feelings regarding 1A worlds results

Hajime is the GOAT

4 Likes
2 Likes

Can you let us know when and what platform you music is on/realeased?

2 Likes

I vote for Edge End Game in that case.

4 Likes

2Sick beat him to it.

1 Like

What a shame :sweat_smile:

1 Like

The EdgeLord

3 Likes

they should just consolidate the yoyo names used by the top 4 winners of 1a (Gentry, Evan, Yuki, and Nate), to create the new yoyo name:

Flashy Infinite Ultra Edge to Shutter the Competition

(taken from Edge Infinite(?)prototype, Shutter WA, Flashback, and ND (ok, Nate didnt use the ND Ultra)

5 Likes

Dear Evan. I’d like to say that you’ve been the most level headed, positive person in yoyoing I’ve ever had the pleasure of interacting with. Truly a Diplomat settling disputes and leaving people with their dignity even when correcting erroneous information. I understand your motivations but we will miss your voice and positivity. When people ask us later who that guy was we smile about…we’ll be able to say, “Oh him? He was our Champion”

7 Likes

Evan…well done my friend! You are number one in the hearts of most throwers…I can remember seeing you with your Father & Mother in a “yo-yo demonstration” when you were only 4-5 yrears old throwing yoyo’s & I turned and told my students that young boy “Evan” will one day be a world champion…no doubt!
I have since retired from teaching…and of course you did achieve that level of greatness I once fore-told! So, as the defending champion 2018…I did not think anyone had taken your crown away in 2019…?

4 Likes

So Even, it’s almost February, you about to release something great by any chance?

2 Likes

lol misspelled name=less chance

4 Likes

I can confirm that this did happen!

1 Like