my boyfriend got new throws-I want one too

Hey TotalArtist! Thanks for the suggestions and yes, I do still check the forums from time to time. I definitely love my DMII and have been working on some simple string tricks (trapeze, double or nothing) and just started attempting the split the atom. Things are a bit shaky and my fingers don’t seem to end up in the right spot most of the time, but it’s fun and that’s all that matters. I don’t plan on entering any contests soon! :slight_smile:

I was actually about to check out the videos on this site and thought to myself “I should check my post and see if anyone else has posted.” Good thing I did! Speaking of variety, my boyfriend actally ordered me a YYF Whip that I am eagerly awaiting and should be delivered today!! It will be neat to have two different types of yoyos and se how different they play.

So on that note, I’m gonna get outta here and get back to practicing…and staring out the window for that UPS truck! :slight_smile: Thanks again!

Your already doing split the atom!!! That took me like 1 1/2 months till I started doing that!!! Jeez… Lol.