MVP help

i while back i got a axel that didn’t fit the MVP stuck in it. I cant get the axel with the yyf multitool. Please help me. This is my favorite Yoyo :’(

Whatever you do, you’re going to need to be very careful to avoid damaging the axle seat.

You’ll want to put two nuts onto the exposed portion of the axle, tighten them to each other. Using pliers or a wrench, grab the bottom nut and twist. Just be careful and go slow.

The problem is that you may have re-threaded the MVP. You may need to have it properly done after you do this. Another option is to just have a modder like Landon Balk take care of this for you. Either way, you’re most likely looking at damage but damage that can be fixed.

Yeah, the MVP’s are great yoyos. Sorry you’re having problems with yours. I wish you the best of luck.

um what? I don’t really understand

He’s describing a method to use 2 nuts to get the axle out w/o damaging the axle.

Double Nut method to Remove an Axle

But since it’s not the right axle, just use a pliers to grab it and carefully turn it out.

nope, still don’t get it, I dont get the tread the nuts part

If that’s the case, you need to send it to someone else for repair. Honestly, that would be the smartest thing for you to do.

I also think that regardless of your success, you’re still best off sending it to a modder for being re-tapped anyways.

in that case can you recommend a good modder near the UK?

Landon Balk is in Florida. That’s on the United States East Coast, which is somewhat near the UK… 8 hours by airplane! I would highly recommend his services. The biggest issues is mail delays.

ok wow

There may be other modders, but Landon Balk is the best at this task.

He is good, and you can trust him because he owns a company here on YYE.

Send him a Private Message, his name is 3YO3.