This thread is a place for me to document my yo-yo modifications as well as add my own related musings that have no other place in the modification and maintenance board.
This FH2 was highwalled and siliconed for skillman14. The face of the yo-yo polished up really nicely even without extremely high grit sandpaper.
These Freehand Zeroes were silicone recessed and tuned for oyoyoy. They play so nice.
Table of Contents
- Page 1: Yo-Yos are siliconed for skillman14 and RobbieG
- Page 2: Hitman is polished, Buddy Jim gets some Zeros recessed, and I make my first wooden yo-yo
- Page 3: I make two more wooden yo-yos
- Page 4: I make wooden caps, my first delrin yo-yo, and wooden axle sleeves
- Page 5: I make a new delrin yo-yo, grooved wooden axle sleeves, and new wooden yo-yos
- Page 8: A Hyper Freehand is recessed and I improve my delrin design
- Page 9: I make delrin weight rings for a Royale and a fancy video of me recessing a FHZ
- Page 10: I go into detail about the construction of a YYJ Classic