movie maker

Can I upload a video to youtube using windows movie maker. ??? ??? ???

Ya, once you have finished your video, just go under “file” and click “save movie file”. Then you can upload the saved movie file to youtube.

How do I get music off of iTunes into movie maker

what you do is u just drag the song over to the movie maker page and just let go and then it should be on their
if u dont fully under stand just pm me but that is what i use to edit all my vids

Here is a tutorial that Jayyo made that is really helpful for making vids on windows movie maker:

I don’t know if I have a different year of wmm but mine does not say save movie file it says publish movie… so is that the same or different?

@ peacockyoyo, erm I tried that, it was the first thing I tried but it doen’t seem to work, and sam as Buck is it the same thing when it says publish?

sorry for x2 posting but, I tried to follow what that post said, really good post, but the musci still doesn’t work when I click add audio or music and finf my music from itunes the folders are bare and also I cannot drag and drop music in it just shows a big black no sign, the circle with the line through, why won’t it work?

I don’t think it works to drag music from iTunes, but if you have a different music file already stored in one of your files, that should work.

My WMM doesn’t say publish, so I’m not sure, but it sounds like it would do the same thing. You could still try it.