Mouth Guard

Do what you want man. If you feel it is needed then use it.
I don’t think it is needed but that doesn’t matter because I am not you.

Lol…thanks everyone.

This happened to me a long time ago when I was trying to learn trapeze, I threw a break away and leaned over the string to watch and make sure the gap was lined up and as the yoyo came over my index finger THWAK right across my eyebrow, it was such a hard smack that it actually put me on the floor and I had a nice bloody gash across the top of my eye.

How do you bus teeth? Is their like a miniature school for them too?

Just how much safety gear do we need?

Mouth guard? Why not protect your entire face. I’ve been hit twice in the face. Once not so bad, the other time I took a Love Joy to the nose. I thought I broke my nose, turned out I broke the skin. Still hurt. So, hockey-type helmet with full clear acrylic or whatever face protection. Too many places on the head and face that could take damage, so might as well be safe.

We’ve all injured our hands and fingers. Burns, fast binds, snags, yoyo comes back fast. Thin gloves just reduce fruction and string burn. Thick padded gloves for all! Fingers, palm, back of hand. Forget feeling, it’s over-rated. Hard to bind? Adapt! Quit your whinin’!

Guys: Ever been hit… well, you know? Ain’t pleasant, is it?
Wear a cup. Enough said.

An idiot at work keeps trying to get me to throw it between my legs and back through. I forget the stupid name he gave the trick. Guess I’ll have to buy a cup now… :o