2 Likes

(Edit)

Holy cow those look awesome!

1 Like

yehhhhh. LET’S GOOOO

1 Like

HYPE! These look amazing! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Oh snap! Any ETA for when we can get our hands on these?

1 Like

Yech. Out of all those (especially that rainbow one); you like the black and grey the most? Clearly, there is no accounting for taste. :wink:

Also, technically black is not a color.

1 Like

lol true - there are some really vibrant ones there. I am just bland and kinda boring in life lol

2 Likes

Haha; you have some great looking throws to release - even the black ones…

Anyone who wants a comfortable, high performance throw that can play with anything out there - try the Harmonic.

7 Likes

Blasphemy!!

Why Black Is Considered a Color?
Black is a color that has been debated for centuries. Is it really a color, or is it just the absence of it?

Black may seem like the absence of color, but it is actually color in its own right. It has a specific wavelength that can be measured, just like any other color.

Additionally, black can be created through the absorption of all colors, rather than the absence of color

(I copied and pasted btw, not my words, dont shoot!)

[citation needed]

If black is the absence of any light; then there is no wavelength to measure.

2 Likes

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1002/col.22727#:~:text=Black%20is%20said%20to%20be,the%20mixture%20of%20various%20pigments.

The Great Debate: Is Black a Color or Not?.

Its a matter of light vs pigment

Here’s a quote from that link that sums it up nicely:

From a physics perspective, black is the absence of light and therefore not a color. However, from an artistic or design perspective, black can be considered a color due to its visual properties and the way it is used to create contrast and convey meaning.

I side with physics. Artists are wrong.

2 Likes

But the yoyo isnt emitting light its pigmented

Show us where black falls on the electromagnetic spectrum and I’ll concede.

The color black is a failure of humans to perceive more of the electromagnetic spectrum.

I want to see what birds see, but at the same time, I don’t think my brain would handle that very well. I wonder what our crazy yo-yos look like to animals that see in different spectrums.