Motion YoYo - update 5/30/2024 - Harmonic Returns

Both in person just make your jaw drop.

Fresh out the mailbox

9 Likes

Share your thoughts for the class :wink:

I’ve only had about 15 minutes of string time with the Elevated (stuck at work this weekend), but my first impressions are that it is light, fast, nimble and very stable. TBH, it might be too much yoyo for me! Photos don’t do this yoyo justice, it is truly stunning in person. Don’t sleep on this one folks!

5 Likes

Well I have only had about 20 minutes with it so far and I have been focusing primarily on 2A for the past few months so my opinion is strictly that of a casual player.

The first thing I noticed upon unboxing was the striking appearance of the Elevated. The cuts, along with the choice of color on my example, mixed quite well.

I like the diameter and width as well. It’s good to see Motion playing in wider territory for this one.

There’s a lot of power here, a ton of rim weight. It spins forever and has some pretty noticeable kickback on a tight bind. It is spooky stable.

Again, I haven’t had a lot of time with it and I am just running my autopilot combos and tricks but so far I’m enjoying it. Another great throw from Motion!

7 Likes

So, the Elevated is not available here on Yoyoexpert?

Sorry, I did not get the memo.

PS. Black with a grey splash just looks like ano-flaws.

4 Likes

It’s coming soon to a yye near you

2 Likes

Lol I actually think it’s a cool cloudy night sky look

2 Likes

Gues…I don’t gush easily…but this thing…

5 Likes

Haha that’s funny, never viewed it like that.

It’s my favourite colour way.

Beatty is in the eye of the beholder I guess :man_shrugging:t5:

And I be holding it

3 Likes

It’s coming to YoYoExpert hopefully dropping this week. I messaged Andre to see if there was a drop date for the YYE Stock yet.

From photos yeah it’s hard to see dark side of the moon, but in person it’s a really really subtle grey wash that really tones down the YoYo.

I can see where you are coming from - personally I like the color.

4 Likes

I was bumming because I saw it for sale already. By the time I got there the only thing left was the black/grey - which did not look great in the pictures.

3 Likes

YoYoExpert has all the same colors plus the black and rainbow. So as soon as I hear of the drop date I will post here

6 Likes

Harmonic returns in some fantastic colorways / due to the overwhelming speed of the first drop a lot of folks missed out. Here is your second chance :slight_smile: coming very soon

19 Likes

Those look amazing!

2 Likes

Those are certainly some beautiful color ways. Just stunning!!

2 Likes

Thank you we are happy with the way they turned out - wait till everyone sees the rim choices!!

5 Likes

The purple/blue/black looks awesome.

1 Like

Thank you!

7 Likes