Motion YoYo - update 5/30/2024 - Harmonic Returns

That was our very first release - Perpetual (motion) this was a one off factory mistake colorway

1 Like

Can’t wait for the YYE drop

3 Likes

Harmonic are dropping tomorrow right? Or no? Was thinking they were dropping tomorrow night but I haven’t seen a preview post for it yet

2 Likes

Linear Motion! Edited by @JEA86 !

13 Likes

Parallel Motion -

A undersized D bearing bi-metal - are you ready?

20 Likes

Yep take my money lol

5 Likes

What’s the difference between D and C bearing? I imagine one is bigger than the other but what’s the play difference?

2 Likes

D bearings typically have more “RPMs” and give a bit snappier binds, I really like D bearing yo-yos, in this instance we kind of built the YoYo around the bearing instead of taking an existing YoYo and slapping a d bearing in it.

5 Likes

Interesting. Sounds cool. I love undersized yoyos.

2 Likes

If you haven’t taken a chance on our brand before - now is the time

7 Likes

Are you ready to elevate your game? Coming first quarter 2024.

22 Likes

Can’t wait!!!

1 Like

As usual, this one looks like it rips :drooling_face:

3 Likes

I believe all our releases have been really unique in their own way and really great,

But 2024 is something special - Parallel was just the beginning

7 Likes

I NEED a motion yoyo! This looks incredible :face_holding_back_tears::smiley:

3 Likes

I tried a proto of this at nationals for like 2 minutes and I really want it. It indeed rips

5 Likes

That is an interesting catch-zone design. The catch-zone upper-rim looks like it has a sort of CLYW Chief inner-ring going on. Very unusual. I am already eyeing color choices.

2 Likes

Colors on this one was hard to choose cause the cuts and aesthetics are pretty popping in my opinion. So we got a few solid options with special rims, return of one colorway (my favorite) and a couple new specials that should please a lot of folks. Tried to get quite a variety on this one to help have something for everyone :slight_smile:

6 Likes

How is the full sized SS coming along?

1 Like

Still working out the kinks not sure we will release with a D bearing or a C bearing - we may do both idk

4 Likes