Motion KineTic

Motion KineTic.

I wanted to share photos of one my favorite throws. This is a prototype for Motion KineTic, a Ti version of the recently released Kinetic. Or at least Jeremy Ayers says it’s a prototype. I’m not sure how you could improve it. I have to say, it’s one of the best TiSS throws I have ever played.

I met Jeremy Ayers by happenstance off the YYE BST. We got to chatting so I decided to buy a Perpetual. It was so good I bought multiple Centrifugals and Kinetics. If you haven’t checked out a Motion throw I highly suggest you do. Nobody is doing it better than Motion right now.

FYI: I have no financial stake in Motion. I just really love what they are doing.

14 Likes

Woah completely unexpected- thank you so much for the feedback - it’s more than appreciated :slight_smile:

Thanks to everyone for trying Motion Products - seriously it means the world to me!

KineTic will be coming to life - making some minor tweaks to it - but we will do this one pre-order style and probably limiting the run to no more than 30.

9 Likes

Please place me on the list if I am not already there. I will be happy to pay for a pre-order.

Jeff