Mother’s Day is nearly here

So Mother’s Day is almost here what yall doing to either celebrate your own mother or kids mom?

3 Likes

I live very far away from home but my mom got 2 mother’s day, the UK one and the Italian one (which is aligned with the rest of the world).
Sadly all I can do is call her for longer than usual and just pass time at the phone talking but I never miss it, also I call my parents every night while I make dinner at least to talk 30 minutes with them daily.

Than when I visit Italy, I assure to go out with lunch/dinner with them and have a long walk with them, possibly visiting some part of their hometown.

Ngl I love my parents, they great!

1 Like

These are my go to:

1 Like

The gift that keeps on giving

5 Likes

Glad yall reminded me! This month is a budget crusher cuz its also my GFs birthday lol.

I wonder if my mom would appreciate this shirt coming from her 34 year old son :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth::laughing:.

1 Like

Been married to my wife for 21 years, and we have 4 kids together.

The kids and I will make her breakfast, probably take her on a hike, and then we’ll go out to dinner.

Basically, the day is hers to relax and hopefully get some quiet! (very rare in our house)

I also snagged her some gifts I know she’d like, because she never spends frivolously on herself.