Most underrated throws

The one that’s a collab with OD was the Prodigy.

Love my 44rpm Blues, I agree with GregP, most people who have tried it really like the Blues. For me, it is big and different, and lends itself to fixed axle type tricks – I love stalls and regens with it. I’m a hack, but, you should see what Ed Haponik can do with the Blues.

As far as underrated, 44rpm Rhythm. It can play fast or slow, grinds well, super stable and affordable.

However, these are some O the yoyos I know from a small company. I’m sure there are lots of small companies that have great, underrated throws, just because they have a small piece of a small market.

That is a jar of pure awesomeness!!! ;D

I bet it looks cool with the whole jar glowing

You set it up responsive? How? Did you put a narrow bearing in it?

no, didn’t change the bearing. I will start a bind then catch in a stall, or intentionally drop a green triangle so I get a yoyo that won’t sleep. At MA States I did a trapeze stall (caught on a bind), then a regen into front style, then a regen to a trapeze…

that said, I’m pretty sure with enough thick lube it would go pretty responsive…or maybe with the combination of thick lube and thick response pads…

Sturm Panzer D-Starter. You rarely hear about it due to how difficult it is to get in the States, but it is so light, fast, stable, and unique.

It was no collaboration. Yomega simply paid One Drop to made Prodigy for them. As they did for many other yo-yo companies

Nvx by hspin. Only bad thing about it is the response

The eternal throw Elysian. It handles everything very nicely and fingerspinning it’s a breeze. It’s also SUPER smooth.