Most Underrated Player

organizer organizer organizer rocks he owns copletly!!!

and he has great dance moves 8)

KaKy :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t think Logan is underrated. You only hear good things about him. The amount of people that recognize him don’t necessarily determine how well he is rated.

someone just got POWNED!!!

4th time correcting you in 3 minutes…

Kim-Lan is just saying her opinion, if her opinion is different from others then she didn’t “Pown” anyone.

And It’s Pwned not Powned.

can you stop saying the orginizer?

Danny Severance

You do know I read this thread, right?

Ooohhh!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

But Kim-Lan actually makes a good point…not that you’re overrated, but people only say good thigs about you, before this… not really, but defenantly now. :slight_smile:

probly me!!!

logan i never said u where over rated i just agreed wit kim lan that the amount of people that know doesnt determine ure rating i think ure a great player! ;D if i insulted u im sorry :’(

its my opianion that she “pwned” i know she didn’t do that TO pwone but it was preety u know… pwon like :frowning:

David Ung

Palli, I never hear about him.

Issac Sams…Amazing guy, but he doesn’t get too much credit IMO

Juan, but he is beggining to get really popular.

Adam Schultz, great player, no credit.

evan

kidding

Chris Fraser

Koichiro Mori and Tin Nguyen.

Both insanely good 4A players with awesome style.

Also Anthony Rojas but he is getting to be well known.

Palli is very well known. I think he gets enough credit. In fact, the Chris at the lodge even posted his new video on their blog.

He has been well known for a while. Hes even sponsored now, and has a lot of fans. We had an argument over at YYN whether his #1 fan was me, Nick-m, or beverchaukus1.

Brad from BBYY. He is such a kick-butt player, but you don’t hear much about him.

me!!!

Danny Severance. You always hear about his brother, but almost never about him. He’s like the Garfunkel of yo-yoing.