Most durable yoyo(s)

Wow! He brought out the arrows lol.

2 Likes

I have a Replay Pro I keep at work that has been smacked into the concrete floor of my machine shop countless times, still plays

4 Likes

I want military grade aluminum like used in the Ford F150 :rofl:

4 Likes

replay pro.

3 Likes

The BvMr2 is a beast that was made to last. That thing came out years ago and it is still super solid. Mine has been smacked into the ground a bunch of times. Accidentally kicked across a concrete stage and then fell off it onto more concrete. Has a bunch of dings. And yet it is still my smoothest yo-yo by far!

2 Likes

Literally any Side Effect yoyo.

3 Likes

I feel yoyos in general.are pretty durable. I got my first metal yoyo 10 years ago this month, and it still plays perfectly fine, despite the silly amount of dings that are on it.

3 Likes

The era of common metal yo-yos (2010 onward?) is gonna last a heck of a loooong time compared to the era of plasticsā€¦ which degrade pretty fast with cracking and all that.

2 Likes

Anything titanium (currently have a ti shutter) or my triple point (7075).

3 Likes

Anti Yo BSP
OD Project

2 Likes

Adamantium Imperial

4 Likes

This yoyo is almost bullet proof. I put mine through a lot, and it never vibed. However, these are not Tyler Severance proof. (Wish I could find that video).

2 Likes

I support this. The N12 was my go-to for playing over concrete. Dirt cheap, plowed through dings like a champ, and still played well above its price range.

2 Likes

I passed mine on to a friend who took an interest in yoyo, however I got myself a Y01 Node very recently which is even better and at the same price!

2 Likes

Somewhat relevant and funny video. Someone runs over an Adegle PSG with a car 4 times.

Man, i always wanted a PSG. Those looked so cool.

2 Likes

Whyyyyyyy? This is a plastic yo-yo. You can still buy it online if you search. I hadnā€™t heard of it until today.

2 Likes

The Replay Pro is a freaking tank. I still have one at work that has been slammed into concrete more than once and still plays.

2 Likes

I have crack after crack in the side caps on my replay pro (that dont come off) and its a tank

4 Likes

PSG was the speedaholic of 2013 I would say. The go to sub $15 plastic.

I would say the YYJ Classic was better but that required upgrading

3 Likes

Oh my gosh! I forgot about PSGs! I think I have one laying in my closet somewhere. You used to be able to buy a tube of them (3 or 4) if I remember correctly. Great times.

2 Likes