Mosquito mods.

Anybody have any good mosquito mods?
I put dif pads, and alchemy string on mine, and its semi unresponsive.
Any way to make it even more unresponsive?

(Kei) #2

I have a mosquito, and I have tried some things that made it pretty unresponsive.
I got dif-pads and wore them out a lot, then I took out the small duncan bearing and switched it out with a yoyofactory bearing, then cleaned it out and put thin lube in it.

Hope that helps! :slight_smile:

The best way to mod a Mosquito is to buy a Squirrel.

(G5) #4

It really depends on your skill, but if this is your first mod I recomend sili recessing it and satining it. I do not know how to post a link, but if you use the search button you should get good results.

Click the button that says insert hyperlink and put the url inside of those tags. You can also just type the link tags out, G5.

[url]your url here[/url]

This forum does all that for you. Just copy and paste the link and it will appear as a link.
That also goes for youtube links. Just copy and paste the whole url and paste it and the video will embed itself.

Best user friendly forum out there!

Satin
Sili recess
Ceramic Kon Kave
PFS or G-string
Add Weights (Washers)

try a hspin bearing or a dif-e-yo bearing then try putting some rubbing alcohol in a cup then let it set over night then in the morning take it out then let it dry for at least two hours then run it under water for 5 minutes then put some light machine oil in it [at least 1 drop] then spin it on a pencil to get it all in there and lubed up hope that helps :wink:

Well whqt i did was opened it up, then put in silly putty, kinda in a ring, then eyed the wieght and tried to make it even (didnt use a scale), and then your good to go i leftthe rest normal, the pads wear out which causes the weight to maje it semi unresponsive, so i hope i helped

use electricle tape for the responce thats what im rolling and it is dead unresponsive