Duncan mosquito mod

Anyone has any suggestions on how to mod my duncan mosquito? I’ve heard of 1-miunte plus sleepers… And mine only does like… 30 seconds. :-\ Anyone with suggestions on what should I do to get more sleep time? Oh the one I have is stock. :-[

You can try metal bbs and glue them inside but make sure the glue is compleatly dry to put the caps in

I did this to mine and it sleeps 1 minuet plus ;D

Try this.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&rlz=1C1GGLS_enUS358US358&q=mosquito+yoyo+mods&btnG=Search&aq=f&aqi=&oq=

What are metal BBS? ???

He means tiny metal balls that are about 2 to 3 mm in diameter. You shoot them out of an air rifle.

Ah those… Oh shit those are hard to get here :frowning:
thanks anyways : D

Silicone or pad recess, Put Metal Washers in it for weight, and Finally A Koncave or Centertrack.

How do you recess pads? Sorry I’m a beginner at this. And… where do i get Koncave bearings? I heard all about it. but… Uh… never seen any.

This is my silicone recessed, added weight and reshaped mosquito.

Duncan Mosquito (Modded)

I did some mods on mine just yesterday, but I will not say them because it made my misquito into a screaming banshee.

I just did a simple mod on my kids mosquito and now it sleeps a minute easy with about 8 minutes worth of work.

Get some air-dry clay. Crayola makes a big tub thats only like 5 or 6 bucks and its usually not too far from the Mosquitos they have at Walmart.

Take enough out to roll it into a ball with a 1 1/2" to 2" diameter then roll it out into a long bar (make sure its an even roll with no lumps).

Cut 4 equal sized pieces (about 1 3/4" long) that will curve comfortably in between the screw holes.

Place them and close back up.

Remove one of the friction stickers. (save it cause they tear up fast)

Ta-da! Your “Mos-mod” is spinning long and heavy with little to no shimmy what so ever. And you’ll still have enough clay left over to mod about 60 more mosquitos! Or mold a great work of art. Or dishes. Or a soap dish. Or an ashtray. I made an igloo for my kids to play with.

Be creative? :wink: