duncan mosquito?

are there any mods i can do to it to make it better? i dont have any machines or anything. but while im waiting for my DM replacement i need something to do. and as we all know a mosquito cant do much. so anything i can do to make it a little better?

you can silicone recess it. If you have a small chisel (a sharped flat head screw driver works to), a drill of some sort and a vise than you can do it.

here is someone doing it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2koXkqDH24

later and remember keep it spinning.

Sorry, I can’t think of anything you can do with a mosketo, exept beat it up by like smashing it and stuff :D. I am also currently yoyo-less because my F.A.S.T.speed dial broke, and I wan’t to get the absolute best yoyo I can buy, so I’ll be waiting for a while too.

Thanks Robert. and tiki-rex, i share your sadness. lol.

The Mosquito is a great little yoyo. It’s problem is, it’s too light. It’s uncool to link to other forums, so google “Mosquito mod dirty birdy”. If you don’t have any tools, don’t worry about the silicon recess part. The important part is the tubes. if you read down a little, he talks about putting 7 or 8 bb’s in each tube. This adds about 15 grams to the yoyo, which basically makes it a Flying Squirrel. Here’s a tip; He gets his tubing from Home Depot in 20 foot lengths. Go to Wal Mart and get 4 feet of “aquarium tubing” for about $1.50. This “mod” only costs a couple of bucks, and if you don’t like it, you haven’t hurt the yoyo - you can take them right back out. I’ve got 7 of them set up like this, and they play great.

Have Fun,
Java

Wow, thanks! :slight_smile:

That worked great! it has some weight to it now! can anybody find a video of somebody doing the silicon recess with an actual duncan mosquito. Or any other cool mods to make it better?

Thanks