More yoyos like the YoYoRecreation Inevitable?

I just got one and has instantly went to the top of my favorites list. I was wondering if there is any other throw like it? any price range is fine, just want an idea of whats similar. I was thinking the clyw Artic circle/Boy series is slightly similar just looking at them side by side.

the Mowl Plvs Vltra

They feel similar in shape but personally I prefer the Mowl due to its lighter feeling. The inevitable has more stability but can feel a bit heavy . the plvs vltra is lighter and you dont lose too much in terms of stablity. Two great yoyos overall .

3 Likes

I actually like the weighted feel tbh, but thanks for the suggestion! :slight_smile: Keep them coming!

1 Like

YYR anomaly.

2 Likes

I’d say that the Something Kill Shot looks very similar.

What is ‘the yoyorecreation’? Are you referring to a specific model? The brand in-general?
Or just dangling a participle?

1 Like

uh I put inevitable in the title? maybe you’re viewing on mobile?

2 Likes

I am not trying to be the grammar police, so please don’t take my comment as snarky - but neither “Yoyorecreation” or “Inevitable” were capitalized as proper names in the subject line, so it read more like a philosophical question about yoyos in general than a question about a specific model yoyo. I was equally confused. I probably fit into the geezer classification also.

1 Like

Come on guys :skull:

Yoyorecreation doesn’t even capitalize their yt channel, and afaik there isn’t another modern yoyo called “Inevitable” it really doesn’t matter if he doesn’t capitalize.

Inevitable is an awesome yoyo, I miss mine dearly. A couple yoyos like it would be the TP Hinemosu, sOMEThING Anglam Pinnacle reminded me of the inevitable, just less rim weighted, and I’d imagine the new Valkyrie might be similar

3 Likes

Sorry, My bad. I did not get it.

YYR does indeed make the best performing yo-yo’s; and I buy a lot of yo-yo’s. The only brands that consistently come close are: Turning Point, SOMEThING, Japan Technology, YoyoMonster and Sturm Panzer.

The Inevitable is my least favorite of the current batch of models; mostly because of its sharp edges which can be a bit uncomfortable. I am partial to the Toru and the Rami from their newest offerings; but all will have the same outstanding performance characteristics that the Inevitable has. That is what makes YYR what it is: the best.

Newer Stuff:

1. OD Draupnir
  2. Onslaught
  3. Anomally
  4. Chopsticks Gorilla
  5. Rami
  6. Toru
  7. Autoscopy

Sorry for being unnecessarily snarky. I was not meaning for it come out that way, I was genuinely confused. But that is getting easier to do these days.

1 Like

When I responded with my clarification, I specifically stated I did not intend to be snarky in any way whatsoever. To someone who has not memorized the names of every bloody yoyo in production today, the subject line, as it was originally stated, was confusing to at least a few of us. This wasn’t intended to bust the chops of the OP, just to point out why a some of us weren’t sure what he was talking about. No harm intended, purely clarification. Nothing to see here.

1 Like

@KirbyRobot thanks for the defence but to @rajones19 and @YoyoGeezer no offence taken at all. :smile: any mono metals similar? Id like a beater that would play similar, but anything that plays similar. Seriously, the Inevitable is perfect imo, its looks so standard yet plays so different.

1 Like

This is certainly one of those posts that everybody reads differently.

I don’t let caps and poorly worded sentences bother me one bit.

Not really a sentence that would/could be considered to be structured for general readability, lol…

But I’m older than all you guys and it read simply enough for me.

More yoyos(are there) like the yoyorecreation(manufacturer) inevitable(model)?

The OP just economized on words, haha…

My mystery is not what he said or how he said it, but how a few of you guys didn’t register with the question.:nerd_face:

3 Likes

Man, I am just getting back into yo-yoing and I am try to figure out all these yo-yo options! They all look similar to me! I wish I had the options in middle school! (1995) Everyone was so excited that the Braves won the World Series, they started yo-yoing :joy:

Why OVERDRIVE DRAUPNIR is rated 1? Please explain, currently about to purchase inevitable as my competition throw and need good advise

I have the Inevitable and find it no less comfortable in the hand than the Draupnir or the RAMI. For me, one of its benefits is that it isn’t as bulky as the OD Draupnir or the Toru. I really don’t think you can go wrong with the Inevitable if you like its overall shape and specs. It’s one of my favorite YYR throws.

Check out the new Tone, it’s similar in profile, same thing with the Mowl Plvs Vltra

1 Like

Not sure I give “good” advice; but my opinion is mostly based on performance/comfort. The Inevitable has great performance for sure; but the comfort is less than other YYR .

You can not go wrong with the Inevitable for competition. It is super-fast and a great performer like all YYR.

2 Likes

Duall is a Chinese company that makes some very good bimetal yoyos that seem to be inspired by Yoyorecreation. The Duall Icarus 7075 has a completely different shape but has a similar feel in play, and the Duall Mist has a similar shape but is a little less powerful and faster in play. DM me and I can send you information on where to possibly buy them online.

tp solenoid