More mods needed

I know Chris and Jason (JM) do a great job but we really do need more mods, two just isnt enough. I constantly see things that I report and take quite a bit of time to get resolved. I hope you would consider having more mods Andre.

I second this motion.

I agree.

I agree, but it’s up to Andre, and he seems to be very busy.

I agree.

it’s college right? we should keep bumping this post until Andre comes back. Even though it will be a necro post

I don’t think he’s in college anymore…

hmmm… then why is he busy… owell

Life in general, work, family, etc. there are plenty of reasons he could be busy

Yea, he has a wife to take care of haha.

I agree

How do you know it’s not the other way around? :stuck_out_tongue:

OHHH.
but this has been talked about over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and overand over and over and over and over and over. (try the find the word that isn’t over or and)
i do second this motion though. the two we have do a great job, but they are not online 24/7. or at least the choosing an expert thing again. i don’t think it should take too long. just take a sample of 5 or so posts from each section (though that is more than 30 i think) and see who helps the most.

if his colledge is others he should be back this week or the next ;D :smiley:
unless it has a different system like my colledge prep school itll be 3 weeks :-[ :stuck_out_tongue:

We actually have 3 mods now, which helps, but yeah, a few more deserving people would be cool.

Just take them from another, larger forum based in NY.

We already have a mod from over there. We don’t want any more of them. Well there is one but he doesn’t post here much.

What is his name? IDK if I’ve ever seen him. I mean, his forum name.

Yeah, I’m so good

mcrnja is the best man for this job, IMO.