More grindable surface, DIE-NASTY or Starbrite?

Hey All,

Looking into snagging a nice glow in the dark throw, and was just wondering which of the two, if either, has a more grind friendly surface?

Thanks!

Don’t you mean the starlite?
The die nasty is a better yoyo for grinds

1 Like

Sorry yeah Starlite is what I meant.

Also thanks for the response. ;D

I don’t think the Starlite has any surfaces that cater well to grinding. Die-Nasty all the way.

1 Like

yeah the starlite is just like the protostar and northstar which have no grindability whatsoever, whereas the die-nasty has the same finish as the whip and the pgm which is pretty good for ginding

1 Like

Yea that was my assumption as well, figured I’d ask before pulling the trigger.

Thanks All!

Smart move. It’s best to get claritifcation. I take it you’re after the DieNasty? I wish YYF would re-releasse the colored Dienasty again. I have a Glow DieNasty and I like it and I do in fact need it that way, but I like the way the older blue ones looked. I think it would sell well.

Yea I just bought one :slight_smile:

Was the older blue one also GITD? If so I would totally have went for that. If not, they still offer the counter attack in blue which appears to be a very similar size/weight. Personally though not a huge fan of its’ aesthetics with the yellow weight rings. Though the clear with red weight rings has caught my eye.

I’ll see how much I enjoy this shape before I get all silly with that.

No, the blue is not GITD, though it is still awesome.

DIE-Nasty is a sick plastic throw. I’ll admit that some plastics play better, but the DIE-Nasty is probably my favorite (Well, maybe just behind or even with my FHZ)

I think the Whip is a better grinder than both and plays just as good