Glow Die-Nasty or Starlite.

So, I have some spare cash right in front of me right now, and debating on adding some glow to my collection. Can’t recall which had issues in the beginning, such as cracking or difficulty untwisted/re-twisting back together, those sort of things. Which had what kind of issues in the beginning and have they been fixed or happening lately? For an added bonus, I want opinions if possible, the goods and if any the bads. I’m fond of both styles really, I have a regular die-nasty so I’m assuming the feel of the Glow-Nasty is the same, which I have no complaints about. Starlite, I have no real idea, just looking for something new and glowy to play around with at night ya know. :stuck_out_tongue:

Get the starlite it’s like a glow protostar

That’s what I was thinking of getting mostly, are the glow versions heavier than the actual throws they’re profiled after or lighter?

Depends on how the yoyo is designed. If you like round yoyos, get the Glow Nasty, if you enjoy the Protostar Shape, Get the Starlite.

I had the v1 Die nasty and the Glow nasty and the shape is the same but the internal construction is different on the Glow Nasty, giving it a more stable feel during play in my opinion. I personally like the new Glow Nasty over the first run of them.

Yeah, woke up today with glow nasty in my head, so I guess I’ve made my mind up, glow nasty for the roundness exactly. Thanks for the input guys. :slight_smile:

I have both and I would have recommended the Starlite. Much much better, IMO. It’s also lighter than the protostar, which is not neccessarily a good thing, but you asked if the glow version was lighter.