Does the yyf starlite play like the protostar?

They have different prices, but which is better.

You will not be able to ask that question and get a real answer.
The way a yoyo plays is all in how you like your yoyo and bob likes his. Not everyone will have a positive comment about every yoyo.

They both play great but they do play different.

1 Like

Does the Starlite play like the Protostar? Well some would tell you that it is just a glow protostar, but I’d have to disagree. Yes the shapes are the same, but the Starlite is lighter due to the lack of metal rings, however it glows. I definitely like them both. Starlite is so fun to play in black lighting. However, if you’re going to for play, I would personally say that the Protostar is definitely the better yoyo. But both are great.

1 Like

It’s only heavier by 1.3 grams. Not really that much but it can have a tremendous affect on how they play.

they are pretty much the same thing but the protostar is heavier and the starlight glows in the dark.

I want to use my starlite at raves. When the glow in the dark wares off with the blacklight make it glow? Also can i put glow in the dark stick juice on it?

Glow liquid is not something you want to be getting everywhere. Not a good idea anyway as it may ruin your yoyo. Also the glow on one will last quite a long time. Then take a 15 minute break with it and let it charge again. Then off you go for another while.

The black light will intensify the glow a lot. Maybe even keep the glow when it’s natural glow wears off.

1 Like

As long as it’s under black light it will continue to glow intensely.

1 Like

thanks guys i did a search and saw that people rubbed that glow liquid on the strings