MoonageMin & Twitch's Trick-a-Week Challenge! (2020)

First one for TaW. Thanks!

3 Likes

And Whut? This trick used to be my jam, so this is rather frustratingā€”not that itā€™s bad, just not my best. Itā€™s unlikely Iā€™ll be able to record again this week, and this is the first time Iā€™ve been able to record in a while, so here it is. Iā€™m just happy to be throwing a little bit more again. Iā€™m not in any pain atm, but I can feel Iā€™m about to be, so thatā€™s it tonight. Progress I suppose :wink:

7 Likes

Man, that was so freaking smooth!
Really glad to hear your back isnā€™t killing you right now. Sure hope it stays that way for you :frowning:.

What are you recording with? Is it your phone again?

2 Likes

Oh wow @ryanmcg nice and smooth on that jump rope, I still canā€™t quite figure that bit out yet.

2 Likes

looking fresh there @french!

2 Likes

Thank you @twitch77, very kind sir.
Look at you go with those tower after tower, I love the triple tower at the end, going to steal that and learn it haha

2 Likes

@Mystik first TaW submission! way to go my man, just got to get that jumprope bit and it is looking sweet!

3 Likes

Thanks @MoonageMin. Looks like I got time to clean it upšŸ˜‰

3 Likes

Yeah the jump rope is tricky, but once you figure it out itā€™s not very hard, and itā€™s a really fun element.

3 Likes

Yeah. I canā€™t even get behind my tripod to frame the shot, so itā€™s a real PITA. If it didnā€™t take a few minutes just to setup I could film for a few minutes every time I pick up a yo-yo, which would be really helpful right now.

2 Likes

Hereā€™s #18. Had some time at work to learnšŸ˜‰

9 Likes

Nice. What yo-yo is that?

4 Likes

Thatā€™s pretty frigginā€™ cool! I never learned a picture trick.

4 Likes

@ChrisFrancz thatā€™s the chopstick tower.
Our week 18 trick picked out by our very own green boi @twitch77.

Go learn it itā€™s awesome!

3 Likes

Duncan freehand with weight rings.:sunglasses:

3 Likes

Learn this one- itā€™s fairly easy.:+1:

3 Likes

Nice job @Mystik! Love that youā€™re sharing videos now! :smiley:

I meanā€¦itā€™s not even green.
So does it even technically count as a yo-yo in the first place?
:face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

I mean are your strings even strings @twitch77 ?

3 Likes

Why canā€™t Markmont make Green Cumulous Foamā€¦or Green Eyed White Dragon strings? :weary:

3 Likes

https://yoyoexpert.com/learn/086-master-and-whut.php

Hey just noticed in your announcement post you only included the first video of the 3 part tutorials for this trick.

Hereā€™s the other 2 covering the rest of the trick :smiley:

4 Likes