MoonageMin & Twitch's Trick-a-Week Challenge! (2020)

Thanks man! :grin:

2 Likes

For the second part, instead of hopping to the outside, you can spread the strings with your thumb and hop between them, like in White Buddha, and then you donā€™t have to do the untwist before hopping out of the first triangle. Really doesnā€™t make much difference, but I prefer it :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Iā€™m stuck at the jump rope with most of yaā€™ll on this one!

WAY funner trick to work on then I was expecting though!

4 Likes

Yeah i got part 1 and 2 but that jump rope is tuff. Im practicing it out of a trapeze to get the hang of it but nothing so far.

4 Likes

From trapeze is relatively easy.
You will get it quick with a bit of practice. From the sub mount is a lot harder.
The trapeze jump rope is useful though so worth learning :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I know itā€™s way after the fact, but here is #4

Iā€™m gonna get caught up, little by little (he says and then plateauā€™s):wink:
6 Likes

Gooood stuff here!

2 Likes

haha totally forgot that youā€™re the one that bought the Windrunner from me! How are you liking it? How about the Exit 8? I really like the Exit 8!

And nice Duck Pond man! Itā€™s one of my favorite tricks and is SO satisfying to land!
Iā€™m still not completely consistent with landing in the mount smoothly though.

3 Likes

Iā€™m starting to land the Jump Ropeā€¦but only when Iā€™m practicing it alone. Still havenā€™t landed it within the And Whut trick yet.

It helps to practice doing it with just the yo hanging at first. Then when you actually start working on it while itā€™s on the stringā€¦it helps me to bring my 2 hands really close to each other, then popping the yo up.

4 Likes

Thanks for the good words!

I dig both throws so much. I have to say " not it" though. I got this guy on yoyo day last year, someone else got it.:sunglasses:
I like the windrunner a lot as it happens to share similar shape with my first unresponsive, the Magic Yoyo Node. Itā€™s like the node turboā€™d out.

2 Likes

Oh shoot haha sorry about that! It was @RABid that picked them up from me.

1 Like

@twitch77, nice job getting the jump rope. Just keep practicing till youā€™re comfortable with it, then youā€™ll be able to do it in the trick.

Itā€™s also a great trick on itā€™s own. You can throw it in any time youā€™re in a submount.

3 Likes

Posted this on the"letā€™s post so.e tricks thread". It belongs here though. Found this while working on TaW#1 today.

7 Likes

Neat! :smiley: I love kamikaze! Itā€™s one of my goto tricks atm. I never even thought about going into a Tower like that before!

3 Likes

Still want it a bit smoother, but getting better with And Whut :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Good stuff man!! The first location is so sick!! Iā€™d love to see a longer video shooted in there with you a bit closer to the camera.

3 Likes

Hereā€™s where I landed after a week of practice, I customized a bit the ending, using the gt as a bucket. I really loved this trick.

7 Likes

That was slick how you did the first triangle. Nice man.

4 Likes

Amazing!
I just purchased Adobe Premiere Elements with the ambition to learn basic video editing. Would be great to get videos of your quality level some day :).

Great job on And Whut too

3 Likes

Youā€™ll get there. You might be bald and frail by then, but youā€™ll get there :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes