MoonageMin & Twitch's Trick-a-Week Challenge! (2020)

Very nice!

3 Likes

Nice, I should get chopstick switch down again. A good while ago I was ok at very basic chopsticks. Now I really suck.

Edit: Hearse looks sweet

3 Likes

This was titanium chopsticks then the tower. I got big ol banana hands and a while back I thought it would help with chopsticks stuff. Turns out I’m just as bad as Joe Normie-Hands.

2 Likes

Lol, yeah I wasn’t entirely sure because of those bad angles! jk. I just thought I saw a few switches or something… that’s it then, I need to learn titanium chopsticks :+1: As a Ryan McNormal-Hands, I’m sure it’ll be a fun time.

2 Likes

Dude that was pretty sweet… good job…i love the last tower… who knew there where so many Towers!

4 Likes

Exciting news boys, I am now sponsored by Playaz.my and joining Team Playaz from today. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Week #19 is going to be “And Whut”.

I must admit though I got really excited about learning this trick and made a cheeky headstart this morning before this announcement.

very choppy at the moment but really enjoying this trick right now.
Word of warning, the jump rope bit is super hard!!
It’s not as easy as the standard trapeze jump rope, which I recommend learning first if you haven’t yet.

anyway this is my morning progress

8 Likes

Ive been wanting to try to take a crack at this fir a while. Congrats on the sponsorship. That’s very cool.

5 Likes

I like the flow of this trick a lot! I’m getting all the elements real smooth except that jump rope- so tough. Nice pick this week, is been wanting to tackle this too.

3 Likes

One last Chopsticks Tower combo before jumping into this week’s trick. Using ThrowCafe Boba (with weight rings)

6 Likes

lol the week’s not even started yet and you guys are already dang near complete with And Whut! :flushed:
I wont start working on it till tomorrow…but it’s got me a bit scared! lol :scream:
Nice job @MoonageMin on the sponsorship…and with getting so close with And Whut already!

And that was so bad*** @French! What is the name of the bouncy thing you did at the end?

Oh and @Mystik too! You’ve almost got And Whut down too! Very cool!!

3 Likes

Still not perfect…but meh lol it’s all good.
This is a fun little combo!

6 Likes

That trick is called Mel-hops. Originated by Brian Melford, President of the New York Yoyo Club.

3 Likes

Looks good, Buddy!

2 Likes

Dude u got the coolest little add ons! Smooth moves!

2 Likes

Nice towers! Looks good. What’s the last one called?

2 Likes

Triple Tower :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you, you are way too kind.

3 Likes

Here’s what I’ve got y’all

5 Likes

Is this the first video you’ve uploaded? Very nice man! You’ve pretty much got this trick down! :smiley:
And nice shirt!!

3 Likes