MoonageMin & Twitch's Trick-a-Week Challenge! (2020)

Yes and I would suggest to keep the slipknot loop not exaggeratedly big. I’d say to have it embracing half of your finger circumference. A big loop will not have enough friction to keep the slipknot firm on your finger. I’m not sure I wrote very clearly, sorry :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Greeeeaat @AKYOYOMIKE!!
Try this, a millisecond after landing the last hop, let go all the strings! You’ll see it will bind

3 Likes

perfect

3 Likes

i did it! twice! it was amazing. i figured out a way for the first hop to be easier. if you hop kind of to the side and up, then quickly move to the correct string, you can get it easier, and it shouldn’t stay on the same string and snag, and bind on you.

4 Likes

I actually do get the bind i don’t get a drop like u yet…i think i might be pulling up to fast at the end…i might have opened myself up for a few jokes here.

4 Likes

Hi all,

Just dropping in quickly as I’ve put together some more of the tricks I have outstanding into a video. This should only leave Kamikaze and fingerspin left to be all caught up.

@ChrysaeThrows I really like that bind! Did you stumble onto that while learning sands of time by any chance?

Catchup 2

4 Likes

Don’t they have a pill for that?

3 Likes

Man, I love how smooth you are! How long have you been throwing? And damn! lol you totally killed the injection! I gave up on that one!

2 Likes

Man the injection was sick!!!

Honestly I don’t remember, but I just saw now sand of time tutorial and it was on my “watched” list, so I guess that the answer is yes.

4 Likes

I am getting to a stage now where I am feeling quite comfortable with the hops but I am really struggling to get it to bind at the end. After countless attempts I have managed to get it to bind perhaps a handful of times but to be honest that feels mostly down to luck than skill. Still, I am enjoying it immensely!

5 Likes

That’s awesome to hear!

2 Likes

getting better at this! it was really the first hop that was slowing me down.

6 Likes

Landed one complete with a bind!

/sigh…still not very confident on this one. Dang it I struggle with popping the yo off the string (to do the first hop) and with the last hop.

Still a few days left to get it though!

3 Likes

Nice man! You’ll get it smooth and consistent in no time

2 Likes

Like Ryan said, do a double slipknot! Totally eliminated the problem for me and twitch’s video is easy to follow

3 Likes

This is a fun trick. Almost done smoothing it out!

3 Likes

I get my best practice sessions on the subway… people often grab video (which probably goes viral on IG) with out my permission, but i try to put on a show anyway. This guy was nice enough to actually forward me the clip… kamikaze and mexican duck

4 Likes

cool bro!

3 Likes

Very nice @AKYOYOMIKE :smiley:

I’m too much of a chicken to yo in front of people.

2 Likes

People love it… i’m not even that good and people think im a world champion. They have no idea. Everyone loves it. I recommend everyone throw a trick in public this weekend. It’s good for the soul.

2 Likes