MoonageMin & Twitch's Trick-a-Week Challenge! (2020)

It’s crunch time on the absurdity challenge so I’m gonna focus more on that and then catch up here when it ends. He’s my progress on the second trick so far.

5 Likes

Omg dude, you are doing SO good!

And that part you’re stuck on at the end looks crazy difficult!

1 Like

Yeah idk if I can do that bind inside, if at all. That’s the only time I got all the the other elements together so far.

2 Likes

I think he said you don’t have to get the bind on this trick :slight_smile:

1 Like

Here’s the post!

1 Like

Yeah I saw that in other people were have the same problem. I just got an ok one on camera, I’m gonna post that right now.

3 Likes

First trick Ive gotten on video :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

@ANGVS…making it look easy! :smiley:
I really like your filming set up!!

1 Like

That looked fantastic. Good job on all fronts.

2 Likes

Very nice. You got the last part of the first trick! Now to do the rest haha

3 Likes

OH HECK YEAH YA’LL!
YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS!
LET ME HEAR YOU!!

IT’S TIME TO ANNOUNCE THE NEXT TRICK!!!

It looks to be a fun one this week and is brought to us by a cool guy who’s been doing this challenge with us!

I’m looking forward to this one!

3 Likes

WEEK #9 MOMENTUM BIND
Brought to us by @ChrysaeThrows :smiley:

@ChrysaeThrows made a couple of tutorials specifically for our challenge and I think he did a great job! Of course his cat did most of the work for him… :rofl: :heart:

This one will be a challenge for me. The under passes and the pops. But it looks neat and fun and I’m really looking forward to working on this!

Thank you so much @ChrysaeThrows! Very cool trick man!

12 Likes

Thanks a lot @twitch77. As I told you in dm, it’s an honor to have one of my tricks used here, although I’m not sure this trick is original. Anyway I hope you guys will enjoy this little trick. Let me know if anything isn’t clear. I’ll be more than glad to help.

6 Likes

Also…he says he’s got an Italian accent. But IMHO he sounds nothing like Mario. So I don’t know…

:stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I like how this trick is like a continuation of the Superflow and Speed Combos we’ve worked on in this challenge.
That first underpass is the exact same one used in Superflow isn’t it?

2 Likes

This trick is awesome. I love that it is way much more than just a bind.

3 Likes

purple Antidote is the way. awesome video dude!

4 Likes

Agreed!

3 Likes

Lmao. how do you edit that?

3 Likes

[s ] text to be striked out[/s ]

text to be striked out

1 Like