MoonageMin & Twitch's Trick-a-Week Challenge! (2020)

whoa

2 Likes

Hey now! I think youā€™re getting a bit carried away with this!

haha :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

thanks buddy! :wink:

2 Likes

@ChrysaeThrows wesome video! Awesome trick! Very cool tutorialā€¦ some serious skill in those italian hands.
Also n nice cat

2 Likes

Okay, Iā€™ve got the 2 underpasses down :smiley: I need to work on smoothness thoughā€¦just like in the Superflow trick Iā€™ve got this mental block thing or something going on where I feel like I HAVE to adjust the string on my NTH right before the first underpass which interrupts the flow.

Itā€™s actually a really cool way to get into a double or nothing and I canā€™t wait to start using this in combos!!

2 Likes

@ChrysaeThrows. Thank you again. I was wondering if you could explain a bit more how your opening your hands wide when you rotate them over for the hopsā€¦ what are you doing with your TH? Right hand?

1 Like

Thanks Everybody. Iā€™m glad that you guys like this trick.

@AKYOYOMIKE hereā€™s a slomo that I posted on Instagram a while ago.
Hope this helps. Iā€™ll try to make some more slomo tonight when Iā€™ll be back home.
When you pop the yoyo up the first time, you have three string attached to your TH. You want to grab the string attached to your middle finger with your middle, ring and pinkie so that it is out of the way. Then you want to pop the yoyo almost straight up in the air. If you pop it too laterally it will tangle up.

2 Likes

I was totally missing the second underpassā€¦ thank you. Back to throwing

2 Likes

Man, you are so smooth at those underpasses!

Iā€™m really looking forward to working on this trick some more :smiley:

1 Like

@ChrysaeThrows To just focus on the hoops i started it from double or nothingā€¦is that correct?

I think i got the first hopā€¦ i have a feeling iā€™l be hitting the floor a lot on my commute to work practicing this guy.

3 Likes

I love your cat. My giant 22lb cat used to do the same thing. It kinda hurt :joy: but I didnā€™t mind. Miss the big guy.

4 Likes

Canā€™t tell if kittyā€¦or car on freeway with its brights turned on.

What was his name? :heart:

2 Likes

lol I like the part in @ChrysaeThrows video where the cat hops off his shoulder and heā€™s all like ā€œouchā€ and the catā€™s all like ā€œmeow!ā€ lolā€¦not sure why but I find it super cute!

1 Like

Correct, after the two underpass you are into a double or nothing

I love black cats, my parents have one, theyā€™re super elegant

Yes, she loves to jump on and off my shoulders, especially when Iā€™m yoyoing, but she uses her nails to keep the balance and it REALLY hurts a lot. Iā€™m full of bloody scratches lol.

7 Likes

we had two Tuxedo cats a few years back, and weā€™d sprawl them across our shoulders like scarves.

4 Likes

Guys as promised, slowmo from three angles using the black light. Super slowmo at the end

6 Likes

Grazias!

4 Likes

Dude very nice! Youā€™ve really put a lot of effort into this for us and I appreciate it!

5 Likes

getting this trick smooth. hops are difficult though.

4 Likes

I really really like this weekā€™s trick, I am so close to getting it now too! :slight_smile:

4 Likes