MoonageMin & Twitch's Trick-a-Week Challenge! (2020)

Failure is my jam.

8 Likes

Haha nice one!
I think that counts as a win :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I cut the video down to just a fraction of the failure. I love that I finally landed it and then blew the bind. I should have just filmed my practice session, that went so much better :rofl:

4 Likes

haha that gave me such a nice chuckle for some reason! :sweat_smile:
And it may not be a face reveal…but at least we got a chin reveal! lol :stuck_out_tongue:

Also, awesome job on actually landing the trick minus the bind! That’s great man!!

3 Likes

Well I should be able to land it, since I learned it over a year ago. A 6 month, 3 month, and 2 week hiatus really screws things up. Stupid injured spine. Oh, and I’ve posted my face here before.

7 Likes

Oh yeah, lol I’ve seen ya before. Totally forgot! xP

I look up to you so much btw…I think it’s really inspiring that you’ve been through so much and yet still have such a great attitude! :heart:

2 Likes

Thanks @twitch77. And same to you :heart:

3 Likes

Off topic lol…just noticed your shirt. Are you a DC Flash fan? I have a friend who’s a major nerd when it comes to the Flash haha.
Do you read the comics? I’m not a huge comic reader, but I’ve read a couple of Flash graphic novels (flashpoint was great!).

3 Likes

Yeah, I love all those (arrowverse) shows. I grew up reading X-Men more than anything else, hence the x-men half-sleeve on my right arm. Second only to X-men was Spider-man. I don’t read a lot of DC atm, but I have a decent sized new 52 collection (most of what was good) and some other stuff, and I read Flashpoint not too long ago—that was fantastic.

2 Likes

Also, I’m always close to a year behind on comics because I wait for the trade paperbacks.

Just read all of the original Runaways to my daughter, and she absolutely loved it. Now she’s getting into comics. :slight_smile:

Now I just need to get her throwing, and her conversion to the nerd side will be complete.

4 Likes

How old is she?
I think it’s so cute that you’re reading her comics haha! :smiley: :heart:

3 Likes

Id love to participate now and then, but considering im about Twitch’s level im sure you guys will leave me in the dust soon. Ive tried learning Kamikaze in the past, but my magic drop rate is so low that im better off just practicing that instead. It’s one of those ‘looks easy but isnt’ elements and is probably the only part of this trick I find difficult. If I find the time ill definitely try and learn the trick this week.

3 Likes

Awesome.
I think it will be great if you join us. And together we can rule the galaxy.

I am still at work and haven’t go round to checking out what the trick looks like yet :frowning:

So you are already way ahead of me. I don’t know how to do magic drop yet either.
At this rate I’ll be the only one who fails the first weeks challenge.

3 Likes

Practiced in front of camera a bit, but still not comfortable filming myself. I feel like I have to hurry. A slight improvement though.

2 Likes

Did this while practicing in front of the camera. I call it, the @twitch77 :

4 Likes

LMFAO :smiley:

Now you’re in the cool club!!

4 Likes

Nice. I like how you do the last part after the magic drop. I tend to hit an extra string when I do it fast.

4 Likes

Guys!..I just hit a Kamikaze from start to finish complete with a bind!

…okay, so it barely looked like an actual Kamikaze cause it was so choppy and slow…but I did hit every element in the trick!
Will be continuing to pound away on it…hopefully I’ll have it smooth enough to post a decent enough video by this weekend :D.

6 Likes

Thanks. I hate that part :slight_smile: Does look cool though.

3 Likes

That’s awesome man. Kamikaze is kind of a stuttery trick anyway. Just hit the elements and call it a day :smiley:

2 Likes