MoonageMin & Twitch's Trick-a-Week Challenge! (2020)

Awesome, awesome!

The more the merrier~ welcome aboard guys. I have to warn you they will be easy tricks to start :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Iā€™m game, sounds like fun. I have been into the hobby for a couple years but I havnt made much progress for quite some time. Sounds like the inspiration I need.

6 Likes

Awesome, great to see so many people interested in joining @twitch77 and I on our 52 week, get better plan.
Iā€™ll think of a trick I want to learn for us tomorrow morning and post it here. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Trick-a-week #1 will be Kamikaze

Does everyone know how to do the Kamikaze?

It would have been my next trick to learn in the trick ladder progression.

@twitch77 and I both canā€™t do Kamikaze yet so this will be our first trick :slight_smile:

9 Likes

This is perfect for me!

Iā€™ve been wanting to tackle this trick for SO long! Iā€™ve gotten close.

Like Iā€™ve said earlier, I donā€™t push myself very hard. This is one of those tricks Iā€™ve only worked a little on here and there.

Iā€™m so looking forward to putting in some real time and effort on this trick this week!
Having this Trick-A-Week challenge with you guys I think will really help to push me harder than when Iā€™m going it aloneā€¦and thatā€™s something Iā€™m quite excited about!

5 Likes

Guys, revising the rule slightly.
Given tricks from now on are only going to get longer and longer. Letā€™s make it 1 clean execution.
Two consecutive clean execution on camera might have been a little too ambitious :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Are they all going to be longer? Isnā€™t Hidemasa hook a trick @twitch77 would probably like to do?

Also, since this isnā€™t super formal and all, does the bind have to be successful? Iā€™d love to post a video I just took where I finally land Kamikaze, after screwing up over and over, and then blow the bind. Even my wife laughed.

5 Likes

Ah, this was a generalisation. Length of trick isnā€™t a criteria, the only prerequisite is that both Twitch and I canā€™t do that particular trick yet :slight_smile:

Took the kids ice skating today and havenā€™t watched the Kamikaze tutorial yet. :slight_smile:

But I did get a yoyo picture at the ice rink.

15 Likes

iā€™ve always wanted to go ice skating iā€™m rather decent at rollerblading though :smiley:

5 Likes

It was a Christmas themed pop up Ice Rink at the local Hampton Court Palace.
This was also the same palace that my wife and I got married and had our wedding at :slight_smile:

9 Likes

thatā€™s awesome!

6 Likes

DANG IT! :frowning:

So much for me trying to get away with choosing Walk The Dog for our next trick!

8 Likes

i love this thread and youse guise

8 Likes

Sorry guys, I sent out a private message to people who signed up for the challenge so that they are aware the first trick is live, and I inadvertently ended up migrating this thread on to the private messages.

Copying all the discussions on there to here for other peoples benefit, and also so that we can start using here again instead of private messages to continue the discussion!

Letā€™s all get better together!!! :facepunch:

4 Likes

Done

8 Likes

Ha! Making it look easy!!
Nice job Oros!!

5 Likes

Thanks I wanted to get mine out first so I could be sloppy lol. Did you start workin on it yet?

4 Likes

Just a little bit. Plan on hitting it pretty hard over the next few days though! :smiley:

4 Likes

Well done Sean!!

I havenā€™t even watched the tutorials yet and you are already banging them out!
Congrats on being the first to complete the very first weekly challenge.

Here is your medal hehe :1st_place_medal:

3 Likes

I didnā€™t watch the tutorial either :wink:.

4 Likes