MoonageMin & Twitch's Trick-a-Week Challenge! (2020)

I actually feel like I overuse beefhook a little bit lol. Glad to be learning a lot of new elements with this challenge!

3 Likes

That was pretty awesome!

3 Likes

@Oroboryo & @shatterFX well done both of you.

That was both pretty damn smooth, @Oroboryo now just needs to go straight into the brother slack and you are like finished!

And both of you are already combining with different tricks to combo I havenā€™t even tried doing that yet.

Great progress guys!!

3 Likes

So Iā€™m making progress on this trickā€¦not real smoothly, but Iā€™m getting there.

Except for the final mount of the trick. lolā€¦grrrr I just canā€™t get it down! I think I have a mental block going on where subconsciously I donā€™t think I can do it which is preventing me from getting anywhere with it.

Anyone else having issues with this mount?

4 Likes

Nice. Sick. Smooooth.

3 Likes

Hey man, that wasnā€™t poorly at all.

Bouncy castle looks pretty coolā€¦ Thatā€™s another one Iā€™ve had bookmarked forever.

2 Likes

Yeah, every time I get there I forget what Iā€™m doing because itā€™s too similar to a combo I was working on recently. Iā€™ve only tried it a few times so far, but I feel like Iā€™m going to have ongoing issues with it as well.

2 Likes

Letā€™s also not forget, she is a national championā€¦last I checked the majority of us do not hold that title. :wink:

5 Likes

Wellā€¦weā€™re all champs in my book!

lol :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

This is definitely the hardest part of the trick. You donā€™t have a whole lot of wiggle room to hit the correct string. If I mess up the trick, itā€™s usually at this part

3 Likes

Heh, yep. Least I can be right about somethingā€¦

I did finally land one smoothlyā€¦ish. Smooth isnā€™t really the right word, without pausing between elements :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Yup, thatā€™s where Iā€™m having a bit of trouble as well.

3 Likes

The last mount is the hardest for me (which is pretty obvious in the video). Still needs some work, but, there is still time in the week

6 Likes

I meant the bouncy castle. Doing those 2 tricks back to back is very confusing due to their similar elements. The bouncy castle is a lot easier than it looks.

3 Likes

Yeah I find the last mount hard too. With strings wrapped around your finger a few times it doesnā€™t slide enough to mount like how we are use to.

2 Likes

Made progress today!

And a bind at the end for @twitch77ā€™s viewing pleasure.

8 Likes

ā€œyah boiiiiā€ :joy:

3 Likes

Canā€™t wait until this thread gets up to like Takeshi tech combos. Itā€™s inevitable.

5 Likes

Yeah my yoyo friends was filing it for me and liked the way I nailed the Sky bind.

Iā€™m having a yoyo sleepover tonight.

7 Likes

thatā€™s both yā€™alls collections, right?

3 Likes