MoonageMin & Twitch's Trick-a-Week Challenge! (2020)

That’s so cool! :heart:

2 Likes

My wife’s grandmother smoked, a lot. Years later and tons of cleaning, and it’s still impossible to step foot in there without coming out smelling of smoke. /off topic

3 Likes

My parent’s use to give me a hard time about how horrible I smelt…and I always rolled my eyes at them thinking they were over exaggerating.

It wasn’t till I had a couple years of being quit under my belt that I started to realize how horrible it really does smell.

…9 1/2 years smoke free and loving it!

9 Likes

Practising this week’s trick a week.
Can hit each element, in stop start motion, but getting it to flow is really not easy, and then getting it to blend one element to next is going to take some time.

But I did manage to get Yuna saying she liked Daddy more on camera, so that is a WIN for this week. :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Looking good. My Smoothie still looks like I’ve put all the ingredients in the blender but haven’t turned it on yet.

4 Likes

I love that analogy. That’s exactly how I feel!

2 Likes

I too am lacking my smoothness in my Smoothie… but i have to say i got that suicide down much faster then i thought i would. Trick challenge is great for developing skills.

3 Likes

Really enjoying this trick so far - trying to build a little combo around it for my video, probably need a couple more days though

3 Likes

Oh sure…she says “daddy” on camera…but we all know that deep down inside, she’s really a mommy’s girl!
lol

That last mount of the trick still feels really awkward to me.

2 Likes

Smoothe or chopy… fun to practice. Awesome trick. I need more flow… also ws distracted by the baby monitor!
Stay tuned fir my Super Smoothe mexican Duck Flow.

5 Likes

I think you are looking pretty good there Michael :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I love this trick a week challenge!

4 Likes

Great!!!
This makes me happy that you’re happy :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nice job so far man.

3 Likes

Here’s my smoothie. I kept getting confused with bouncy castle, so I did both (poorly).

7 Likes

Having a lot of fun with this one - definitely see myself using these elements a lot
Made it into a little combo to make up for skipping out on week 3 lol

9 Likes

Very nice. The whole thing was smooth, not just the smoothie.

4 Likes

You’re a bad-***! That was awesome…was that a beef hook you pulled off like it didn’t even matter!? haha :smiley:

@Oroboryo

Heck no man…that looked great!

We gotta remember…Gemma’s been yoing for 8+ years…it’s unrealistic to expect ourselves to be as smooth as she is…especially since this trick is brand new to us.

6 Likes

No it’s actually something I found when learning (and failing) beefhook. If you let the yoyo travel over your finger you’ll land in the trapeze+brother mount (with beefhook, you want the yoyo to stay to the outside of your finger and not travel over it).

3 Likes

At any rate, that was sick!

3 Likes