MoonageMin & Twitch's Trick-a-Week Challenge! (2020)

you could work on Regens maybe bind then do a Regen into another mount?

don’t worry you are!

2 Likes

Man that looks nice. How does it play?

Love the split mount entrance. That’s one I’ve wanted to learn… but I always hit the ceiling… and woke up my wife once too, not good :rofl:

4 Likes

#Confession

So I totally cheated and just tried to do an element in this coming week’s trick I’ve got picked out (will reveal tomorrow evening :smiley: )…and dang. It’s going to be a tough one!

But oh man it looks SO cool! Legit looks like a magic trick!

2 Likes

Thanks man.

You’ve almost got the hit the top string thing. Amazing progress. And suddenly hitting hooks out of the blue :upside_down_face: awesome!

2 Likes

2 Likes

:rofl: that dude is the best meme for ever for every thing. He’s the nutter of all nutters.

2 Likes

Could it be an Ann Connelly trick?

3 Likes

Nope! :smiley:

That is a super cool trick though!!

3 Likes

TiShutter Wide feels amazing…i had a feeling my brother was going to bring it si the previous night i practiced a bunch on my wide shutter(i have aNSK bearing in it).
In comparison the ti is amazing and spins forever. TI has a very floaty feel compared to either my wide or regular shutter.
Both my shutters are both great, the Ti is a amazing version. Ihaven’t played the bimetal shutter yet, i think i might like that more. (I usually like the bimetals with a slightly more aggressive play) I wonder what gentry thinks.

4 Likes

Word. NSK bearings are amazing. The NSK DS is my favorite.

I love the Shutter, but I would use it so much more if it spinned(spun?) longer. Gentry is a machine and even he needed more power with the extra heavy Wide Shutter. I hope to pick up a TiShutter (either one) at some point. They’re the only Ti throws I’m really interested in.

The Bimetal Shutter is definitely going to be an early pickup for me next year.

2 Likes

OH!
It’s Sunday again! My new favorite day of the week!

Can I spoil the next trick yet???
lol

/sigh…this evening is never going to get here!
:stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Honestly i got a tyvader and a Dream and 888… titanium just feels different. I would buy any titanium that i liked the regular. Id sat that’s a safe gamble… so far…

3 Likes

Going to announce this week’s trick here in 30 minutes (at 5pm my time…12am Moon’s).

Hint…
It involves a gyroscopic flop!

3 Likes

Horizontals!!! meh easy hahaha

2 Likes

Quack Quack!

(hint #2!!)

2 Likes

Hint #3

2 Likes

Mexican Duck Pond.

3 Likes

I have no idea then. Sounds hard.

2 Likes

Winner!! :smiley:

This week I’ve picked the Mexican Duck Pond trick…
It looks like absolute magic to me!

I really think this one will be a real challenge for us! I can’t wait to dig in and start on it!

4 Likes

Some tutorials use the kamikaze mount (double or nothing with the first wrap around your thumb)…while others have the first wrap around your wrist like in this tutorial:

3 Likes