MoonageMin & Twitch's Trick-a-Week Challenge! (2020)

Why don’t we call it two weeks :slight_smile:

3 Likes

We are planning something.
For this week, can you submit your videos as a YouTube link via direct mail please :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Here’s a very late week 50 submission!

5 Likes

Although I kinda just made cameo appearances, I still have had a great TaW journey.

Thanks gang!

(I still plan on learning all the challenges, I’m a little under half done😎)

4 Likes

Nice. That’s a fun one isn’t it? Nice and quick, but so satisfying to land on the string that flips around.

3 Likes

It definitely is! Took a bit of messing around to find that sweet spot for the rejection (and figure out how to exit the knots) but its fun to pull off

2 Likes

So far I have received submissions from @ryanmcg @AKYOYOMIKE @ANGVS

Anyone else I am missing?

These are going to be turned into a special video this Saturday FYI :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ll crank one out today/tomorrow, if that’s not too late.:grin:

2 Likes

Not too late yet.

@CPC @ChrysaeThrows @stringKnot @DedHed @100FatYoyoDads @ChrisFrancz

Let’s gooooo

3 Likes

I expect FIRE from your hands!

3 Likes

You already brought the fire. :joy:

3 Likes

Im sure @Mystik’s video is gonna be lit

4 Likes

Hi guys,

Final 1 hour and half left to submission close.

Just to check this is all the entrants I have so far, please let me know ASAP if I am missing your video as this will all be put into a special compilation tonight.

@ryanmcg
@AKYOYOMIKE
@ANGVS
@CPC
@MoonageMin
@Mystik

4 Likes

Okay so the submissions were judged, it was super super close.
To be honest I personally think all 6 submissions were more or less equal, I expected it to be more rankable but it wasn’t, and I know this is a cliched thing to say, but it’s apparent in the results that all 5 judges ranked everyone completely differently.

Your judges today were : me obviously, @twitch77, @ryanmcg, @ANGVS, and @AKYOYOMIKE

Taking an average of everyone’s ranking.

we have a tie for the first place, which is kinda awesome as it goes with the spirit of the competiton.
Funnily enough both of our winners actually ranked them selves last in 6th place, but still ended up coming first.

So drum roll please~~~! the official Trick a Week Annual Competition #1 ranking and submission videos are!

1st place : @AKYOYOMIKE & @ryanmcg

2nd place : @ANGVS

3rd place : @MoonageMin

4th place : @Mystik

5th place : @CPC

Recording of the live stream is coming up in a second as soon as the video finishes uploading for people to watch if you are interested.

7 Likes

Congrats to everybody for coming up with 1 minute of combos.

Before I didn’t think it possible to enter these online contest because I didn’t think I could get that much content. Now I see it is possible. So this was a great experience. I just know I still have a lot more practicing to go.

Special congrats for winners.

6 Likes

Okay so our live judging session is up :slight_smile:

Trick a week resumes the second year from first of Jan :slight_smile:

Have a great break guys, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

8 Likes

Great job everyone. That was fun to watch!

6 Likes

Good times! Dramatic ending :wink::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:.

5 Likes

Great stuff guys!!!

GrasshopperX
monguhopper

4 Likes

A problem I have with alot of boutique string is that the slipknot turns on my finger. I tried doing a double slipknot but it gets so tight getting it off my finger is not an easy thing and most of the time it all just melds into the initial knot. Zipline has a rosin ball but that is sold out. The turning slipknot is what keeps me from using a lot of the boutique string I have. I rarely ever have the problem of a turning slipknot with Kitty so my throwing is not the problem (I guess). Am I the only one with this seemingly newb problem?

3 Likes