MoonageMin & Twitch's Trick-a-Week Challenge! (2020)

Okay I feel bad saying this but your video made me feel better :joy:

4 Likes

Lol. In my defense i was focused elsewhere. Thatā€™s literally after one night. Iā€™ll keep u updated!
I just watched your seasick. As usual You got it down man!

3 Likes

Welcome go the Forums! Iā€™m glad youā€™re here. Itā€™d be awesome if you could add this great video to the Frontstyle playlist!

4 Likes

Welcome @DedHed. I have a lot of videos to watch tonight, Iā€™ll add yours to the queue.

I did see a few of the performances posted on IG last night, but I still need to watch @Mystik and @ChrysaeThrowsā€™ entries. Good job @AKYOYOMIKE. Congrats to everyone who put in the effort to enter.

5 Likes

So glad to be part of it. Thanks @ryanmcg.

@EOS44, @JWaugh, @Travelingyoyokid, @huviri @Wav6, @MrYoyoThrower, @JeiCheetah and any body else that was in, so many folks from the forum present and killing it

Great stuff!

7 Likes
6 Likes

Thatā€™s a fun video man. Great line at the end :grin:

3 Likes

Haha I love the outros

1 Like

So I just started seasick last nightā€¦ been a tough week. But I did manage a few that were ok. Guess Iā€™ll take a look at protrusions tonight between all the videos I need to catch up on. I feel like Iā€™m playing catch-up nowā€¦ This must be what @twitch77 feels like :wink:

3 Likes

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

Curtis, heā€™s calling you out :joy: @twitch77

2 Likes

/sigh

I have such a ā€˜defeatistā€™ attitude. I donā€™t even believe I can do a lot of the tricks this t-a-w has featuredā€¦let alone being able to catch up to you guys.
I have no idea if Iā€™ll ever shed this damn attitude I haveā€¦but Iā€™m just spinning wheels endlessly with very little progress as is.

Iā€™ve become such a downer. bleh :frowning:

3 Likes

No way man. You rock!
I never thought for even a second otherwise

3 Likes

Haha I was really busy with work and school and Iā€™m not that much of a competitor.

4 Likes

You improved your attitude for a while in the beginning and landed tricks that were the bane of your existence. You just need to believe in yourself man.

3 Likes

:point_up: this!!!

2 Likes

I feel like now is a good time to add another tool to our arsenalā€¦arm tricks! This one doesnā€™t seem too bad and the tutorial goes into plenty of detail

8 Likes

Week 42 : zoning central, Arm Tricks

3 Likes

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome :pray: :blush: So excited to be apart of this community. Had a lot of fun having a focus of the week with seasick and I look forward to working with you guys on whatever tricks coming at us. I was actually at the point where seasick was one of the next tricks on my list to get down so it was perfect timing. Been also getting into a lot of arm tricks so Iā€™m really excited for this next weeks :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks for posting this. This looks perfect :blush:

3 Likes

thanks Mystik that means a lot :slight_smile:

3 Likes