MoonageMin & Twitch's Trick-a-Week Challenge! (2020)

Video submitted last night. Not as clean as I would like, I tried some transitions I don’t usually use. I kept trying to get it perfect but kinda short on time. Overall about as well as I’d eexpect to do at my first “live” competition. And now I have a routine written I can improve on.

7 Likes

@ChrysaeThrows killed it in the amateurs guys!

Lots of great sets. @EOS44 and @JWaugh were straight fire as expected

5 Likes

thank you!

5 Likes

just watched @ChrysaeThrows. I’m catching up… Holy cow!

3 Likes

Dude you where on fire! Love the bad @$$ look. Very smooth! Love it!

4 Likes

Congrats! Dude! You rocked!

5 Likes

Thanks bro your front style was on point

4 Likes

My Scales entry.

By the way i notice a whole lot of front style at scales across every division. Seasick as well!

7 Likes

Yes! Seasick was everywhere👍

3 Likes

Thanks man. Not as clicky as I would but I expected that.

I just catch up on Over 30 division. You are the official TaW ambassador on scales!!! That was great!

5 Likes

You’re the frontstyle guru in this thread man. Loved your submission!!!

Btw, huge congrats to @JWaugh and @EOS44 for their freestyle. They were amazing, definitely pseudo amateurs, lol.

5 Likes

Thanks @ChrysaeThrows!

Here’s my FS if y’all wanna check it out free from the 4+ hours of competition.

A huge thanks to all the TaW crew, and especially @twitch77 and @MoonageMin for kicking this off. Plenty of my routine came from this thread.
:gift_heart:

10 Likes

That was great! I saw the whole Over 30 Division as it was happening when I got home from work.

4 Likes

Thanks brother! I was watching live too, saw you making comments. It was great to know familiar folks were present and watching.

I was kinda surprised @PCaliyoyos didn’t submit something.

4 Likes

Hey everyone,

My name is Michael, brand new to the forums and wanted to join in on this Seasick action :slight_smile:

I’m still trying to really get it down, but here is my progress with it so far. Hope you guys like it. Any feedback is greatly appreciated :pray:

8 Likes

Lookin good @DedHed, I love this trick. Maybe I should start learning it😉

3 Likes

holy ■■■■■■■ damn @Mystik…well freaking done buddy!

3 Likes

That was impressive! Nice intro. Welcome!

4 Likes

@Mystik @AKYOYOMIKE @ChrysaeThrows
Sorry guys I tried to stay awake and watch you guys live last night but ended up falling asleep (lol woke up on my desk by the PC :joy:) it was like 2am here Uk time. Will catch up and watch tonight once the kids goes to sleep. I am really looking forward to it.

Also please help me welcome my good friend Michael @DedHed who also runs DailyThrow News.

Great guy joins an even greater thread. Good time :grin:

3 Likes

So my protrusion haven’t advanced much but they are consistent so that’s good. My seasick is a bit sickly.
I felt i had to post my progress since i picked so here it is…i will deff keep at sea sick and hope to have a much better version in a few weeks.

5 Likes