MoonageMin & Twitch's Trick-a-Week Challenge! (2020)

thank you AKYOYODR

3 Likes

Thanks Chris, hope you enjoy my friend :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hey Chris :grin:

2 Likes

@Mystik @ChrysaeThrows @AKYOYOMIKE just watched your scales.

Epic performance everyone, was not disappointed!!!

Mystik, shame your comments bit was muted and you couldnā€™t hear the feedback

5 Likes

Thank man! Hope to see you partecipate to the next edition.

5 Likes

Over 30ā€™s letā€™s goooo

3 Likes

I got to regens fairly late into the hobby. Itā€™s a good thing to work on, builds control and fun l. Satisfying, it can build a nice flow in your combos.

3 Likes

yeah I canā€™t believe I waited almost a year to learn it.
Now that I am playing around with regens it seems like a must learn fundamental

3 Likes

Yes, for responsive it is usually a fundamental, probably should be for unresponsive as well. At least attempted early on. It was the reason I want to get better at frontstyle, to transition back and forth.

5 Likes

Love the video Min! Sooooooo good! You guys did a really good job on filming it. And the locations were beautiful. Nicely done my man!

2 Likes

Thank you Michael :grin:

1 Like

My real name is Peter Parker.

Edit: sorry, good vid man. I really like how you finish it with that roll, looks good and flows well.

2 Likes

Sea sick and arm tricks are so perfectly timed around the freestyle shown at Scales. These two were used in abundance. If they werenā€™t on TaW, Iā€™d have been learning them anyway. Glad weā€™re on it.

4 Likes

Thank you so much :slight_smile: Theres so many fun things to do with it. Definitely going to be work on these arm tricks this week but i still canā€™t get enough of doing these lol

3 Likes

Always a good time!

3 Likes

I had so much to catch up in this thread! :exploding_head:
Sorry for the lack of submission but I didnā€™t have as much time as I would have liked this week.
My seasick makes me seasickā€¦

Welcome @DedHed, and great first submission :smiley:

Massive congrats on the Scales entries guys! Iā€™m super impressed by all who participated.
Letā€™s go TaW-Gang!

@MoonageMin, manā€¦ that Bridge Session. The music, the tricks, the shots, I loved that so much. This is the kind of content I only wish I could do!

To make up for my lack of submission lately and also because I got inspired by all of you guys posting sick freestyles and combos, hereā€™s an improved version of my first combo.

Aside from the rejection at the beginning, all elements in this combo are from TaW tricks :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

I laughed at this way too much :laughing:

3 Likes

Holy moly man! Always so crisp and smooth!
Iā€™m loving these longer combos! Great stuff dude!

3 Likes

That combo was so good. Even a black hop at the endā€¦ most of them are all high risk tricks for me especially the black hops have no faith in myself putting that at the end of a long combo, and not even at the beginning.

Loved it!

Haha thanks man, that video turned out better than I imagined, we actually spent less than 30 min filming it, we were all rather intoxicated and just messing around with the camera on.

Funny thing is we spent zero effort while filming and then yesterday spent the entire day live streaming, with me behind the editing screen and @skingleymatthew on the line with me trying to figure out how to use Adobe Premiere (elementsā€¦) spent about 20 times longer editing it than actually filming it but was so much fun, now I know next time to actually have a few combos prepared and planned out in advance and to take cleaner hits, and also just leave the camera running longer so we can catch candid shots of us messing about more to capture good editable shots to use. Kinda proud for my first attempt though. XD

The video and audio was both recorded using my 3 year old smart phone, so now I am kinda interested in picking up something like a gopro as well. :joy: there are too many things I want to buy

4 Likes

also you can now no longer use this combo for endgame :rofl:

3 Likes