MoonageMin & Twitch's Trick-a-Week Challenge! (2020)

:rofl:

Aye Aye sailor, at ease

4 Likes

Hahaha this happened a lot as well when I was learning Bouncy Castle,
I should take a video of my BC and upload that too maybe

Edit : So this isnā€™t even intentional just as I wrote that comment above, I thought I could try and take a bouncy castle video and make it a mini combo with other brother GT elements.
Lol first try, the yoyo bite thing happened, havenā€™t had one in a good while and just as I thought I was free of the Ryan syndrome.

What are the chances right? :joy:

5 Likes

Bouncy Castle GT strikes again! :rofl:
Sweet looking combo before though!

3 Likes

Haha I think I know why though and I only have myself to blame really.

So recently I cut my finger nails really short and as a result itā€™s been a pain to undo knots so I have been lazy these days and I just play with strings with knots in it.
When the knots get too big (after a few has formed over on itself and grew) I just change the string out :rofl:

My suspicion is that it got caught on one of the big one, that and poor technique obviously.

5 Likes

Okay I know Iā€™m on a bit of a posting spree on this thread.
I thought I might try and catch up a bit while I am in the mood.

So I am starting with what looks the easiest before tackling things like hour glass, so here is my Bonkerā€™s repeater that I tried just now.

On hind sight suddenly deciding in the middle of the trick to try and combo it with a Kamikaze was a bad move.
Ended up doing the most disgusting kamikaze ever done by man :rofl:
Should have probably just tagged on a few more bonkers and kept the video clean, but lazy to re-film :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Regarding Rancid MilK : One of those that so many ā€œknow of,ā€ and just donā€™t get around to. Iā€™m one of them.

3 Likes

So erm, itemized!

1 Like

Yeah for ease of jumping in and out of tricks while catching up, kinda for my own benefit really XD as I am behind on quite a few

2 Likes

Iā€™m up for giving this a go one of the weeks :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just found something super simple but cool.
Thought I would share.

6 Likes

Dude that was awesome. Iā€™ve again im taking this idea instantly!

1 Like

My pleasure :slight_smile:
This is what TaW is all about.
But it looks like you didnā€™t get the memo, @ryanmcg got it. :joy:

2 Likes

Hoy cow @ryanmcg Iā€™m sorry. I totally missed that. Iā€™m actually stealing it from you then. I just landed cheese whip and spirit bomb is like 1 in 5 attempts.

3 Likes

Hahaha that wasnā€™t the memo but donā€™t worry it was a bad joke that went worse by not making immediate sense. Nah I was messing around with spirit bomb and magic trick and found this out through a mistake just now.

Cool thing is my spirit bomb is pretty consistent now.

2 Likes

Gotchya. Yeah actually the gt is just a alternate exit for wrist mountā€¦if Iā€™m correct we have to hop out the back side (closer to me).

2 Likes

Yeah youā€™re right. You hop out the back. Seems obvious now but at the time I was like woahhhhhh woahhhhh I discovered fire. Hahahah

3 Likes

U discovered Fire. I felt that way 2 weeks ago i discovered a fs GT ā€¦ i also learned another gt exit that i need to figure out a way to explain and shareā€¦ so excited my thoughts are incoherent!

3 Likes

Doing tricks are fun.
Messing around inside a trick is also fun :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Cheese whip, spirit bomb, dv hourglass or moon gt exit. Fantastic sidestyle jam. Thank you

3 Likes

Thereā€™s the easy double green triangle from the wrist mount as well.

Double green

One of those things thatā€™s so easy itā€™s foolish, but if you throw it in after showing someone (non yo-yoer) a regular green triangle, theyā€™ll find it impressive.

3 Likes