mizaru

I’m going out on a limb and saying:

Mizaru!

Mizaru! Mizaruuuu!

Mizaru!

So… Forest green!

Jk, Mizaru! ;D

yeah I think pms would work better.

What about the person (me) that answered it correctly first on the other post that was linked on facebook?

Mizaru

Coffelt answered first here on YYE first as well. I bet they’re going onto round 2 and all of us will just look silly :smiley:

Check the time stamps and edit time stamps

Im guessin its Mizaru :smiley:

mizaru

It was Mizaru on the Evil-Yo, I remember staring at it thinking it was one of the most epic yoyos ever. haha

Pretty sure it’s not “who got the answer first” here. :wink: And if I’m not mistaken, it’s only superficially a “guess the answer” question. What they’re REALLY doing is driving traffic… to the FB page to see the question and then here to provide an answer. It’s a perfectly fine piece of marketing. And if we all answer “Mizaru,” it’s kind of like those radio games like, “The answer is always Red” or whatever, and then when the caller calls in, they sometimes play along and pretend they don’t know until they finally go, “It’s a hard choice, but I think I’ll go with ‘red’.”

Pretty sure the rules didn’t even state that you need to get the answer right… just that you propose an answer. I could be wrong on that one. Now, out of all the people who answer (or all the people who answer correctly if I’m wrong), there is a random-chance lottery. That’s it. You could be the person who answered a split second after the question went live, and you’re still just part of the random chance.

If I’m wrong, I’m sure MFD will correct me.

Mizaru

Mizaru!

Mizaru ::slight_smile:

Um… Mizaru

Could it be… mizaru?

Mizaru!

;D monkeyfingeR<<<

Mizaru