modde aquaries

i would like to get my aquaries large bearing flowable siliconed and maybe even medal rims for one a i could mail you the yoyo and money if intrested reply :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

one thought u cant give it metal rims cuz it has the rubber rims

1 Like

ya but you can take them off

well than it wouldnt be good for 4a but whatever im guessing u want it for 1a

ya for 1a

The modding work would be very expensive because they would have to remove the rims, then specifically make or find metal rims that are the same exact shape of the normal rims and then put them in. Also they would have to cut a bigger bearing seat into the plastic and cut in silicone areas on both sides. In my opinion, it wouldn’t be worth the $40 (rough estimate).

You’d be further ahead buying a new 1A yoyo. Probably cheaper and you pretty much know it will play ok.

well said and i would not do this because altogether it coul cost from 40-60 and u might get a messed up yoyo back even if tyhe modder does exactly what u want. It would prob be responsive and not spin long then u have ruin yoyo and wasted 50 dollars