MMC vs MCMO

no float

Well, I may assume there won’t be many who agree. For my part I enjoy a bunch of MMCs and MCMOs and keep them rotating. It’s subtle differences and hence a daily preference, which one to pick. The majority of my markmonts has UL amd FT side effects installed amd I have one with spikes, which actually gets less string time than all others.
It surly comes all down to personal preference, but in my opinion, both Markmonts are the blue-print of what I call a modern unresponsive organic. Period.

Just my 0,02 of course

3 Likes

I checked your profile and it looks like you dabble in trollery. Everything makes more sense now.

6 Likes

To sum things up a little bit, I do like the MCMO, I think it’s not really a heavy yoyo, but I do have problems with moving it around freely, which is why I am wondering will the MC be better for me.

1 Like

I’ve had 3 of these in my time 2 mcmo and one mmc, the MMc is the only one I have left. I don’t notice much difference that changing side effects couldn’t affect, but the OG MMc has a character that I feel was lost a little in the new release

1 Like

its the truth that i dont feel like these yoyos are floaty at all, i own both of them and would categorize them as powerful and stable yoyos with a hint of float.

1 Like

Okay that’s fair, but wait…

:joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

I agree They’re definitely the same. Both good but practically indistinguishable and they don’t float

1 Like

What are yoyos that feel floaty to all you all then

1 Like

Life

mostly yoyos with light weight( < 60 grams) and a center weight distubution sometimes. also a large diameter sometimes. lots of compact yoyos dont float

Agreed

Curious to see what the man himself thinks.

@Markmont floaty or no?

I may quote his writing on his website:

I use to semi-classify the play style of this throw as ‘floaty’, but after really pushing the limits of what this throw can do for the last 3 years of re-working my own throw style, I’ve resolved to it being ‘open format’. It’s neutral speed is relatively floaty, but at an instant with ease, you can manipulate the speed much slower or much faster. If in play your throw is slightly tilted or ‘off axis’, it doesn’t take much effort to bend the plane back straight (with a little bit of practice of course). This here is really where the Markmont. Classic steps forward with a respectful handshake.

3 Likes

MC plays a little lighter and little faster as a result. But to the original poster, first try ultralights in the MCMO

11 Likes

Both are incredible

2 Likes

@Markmont absolutely incredible man. Never enjoyed an organic so much. You killed it! Can’t wait to try the micros and other SE in them.

5 Likes

Markmont good :+1:

7 Likes