Yoyo Palace Journey

Hey guys,

trying actually to gather any information about the Journey.
Am actually considering, getting my hands on it, but didn’t find any further information/reviews on it.

Was planning on getting the MCMO but since I already own the MMC, I thought, that maybe the Journey would be the “wiser” addition to my collection than getting the “beefed up” MMC being the MCMO.
I kinda like the shape of the Journey quite a lot. Bit of a modern v-ish organic shape with Sebastian Sperling Rims. iLike!
At least, lets say, I have to decide weather to get either one or the other, or even both. But even for the “better” decision (getting both for sure) I’d like to have at least a bit of feedback on the Journey :wink:

Any advise/help will be much appreciated…!

I have it . I’ve been playing it a lot. The weight distribution is very nice it doesn’t have a ton of mass towards the middle of the yo-yo but the dual ring design does give it quite a bid of mid weight while not taking away from the rim weight .

It accelerates really well , and has a light feel on the string. The shape is very comfy and does give you some of that organic magic feel to it. The diameter is a smidge undersized which makes it good for chopsticks .

Stability is really good on this yo-yo but if you are comparing it to a Draupnir type yo-yo it may seem to lack some stability in comparison but overall it’s stable enough for just about everyone.

Finish allows for good grinds , fingers spins are hard with the engraving . (Who cares though am I right ? )

Binds are very consistent and I haven’t had any issues with snagging and the binds come back pretty tight every time.

Overall I think this yo-yo is great in terms of performance based YoYos but I also feel it’s a great yo-yo for just hanging out and playing.

I may be honey mooning but I do feel it is one of my better purchases this year .

4 Likes

Hey Chris!

Sounds great - thanks for the effort you put in your answer… much appreciated :facepunch:

3 Likes

Just my opinion but the MCMO is worth getting and replacing your MMC

3 Likes

Actually considering getting both…
Assuming both are worth getting :v:

4 Likes

Couldn’t agree more.

1 Like