Mk1 Yoyos!

Well said. Easily a top five performer in my collection. And all three colorways are outrageous. I’m going to buy another one Incase anything ever happens I need a backup. So limited I can’t take the chance of not having one in my life. At $70 best money I’ve ever spent on a new throw. World class

5 Likes

Someone need to give this a proper review. @Mazdarx7FD would be a good choice.

5 Likes

Don’t forget to check out the Boutique Yoyo Collective booth at the World Yo-Yo Contest next week! There will be a limited number of each color there.

boutiqueyoyocollective

I don’t think literally all of these companies will be there, but a lot of them will be! I think there are 9-10 signed up for the table.

Interesting fact so far: The pink/purple has been by far the most popular color, followed closely by green/green, then half-swaps, and finally blue/aqua. I personally feel like they all look great, but pink/green are rarer colors in the yo-yo world, so people seem drawn to get one of them instead.

Oh, and raw sold out instantly but I only had 2 to sell. Raws are making a come-back??? :sparkles:

(All three photos by the amazing @shatterFX)

Also, if you follow me on Instagram you can see my secret squirrel statue and I will <3 you of course.

14 Likes

Can’t wait to try one in Cleveland next week!

6 Likes

Aaaaaaaah, I wish I were at worlds

14 Likes

That’s okay, your throws are!

5 Likes

It’s really cool seeing people play with a yoyo I designed.

11 Likes

If you try my yoyo in Cleveland a wave of joy washes over me.

12 Likes

Hey @andy569 I’d love to hear your thoughts on the Diffraction 2
I’m considering one, and we seem to have similar yoyo tastes lol

5 Likes

I’m biased because Mark is a good friend, but I’m really enjoying my Diffraction 2. Feels to me a lot like a wider Interlagos, which is great because I like that yoyo too.

13 Likes

It’s a great, safe, and cheap 7075 design. Well balanced is how I would put it. Good at everything.

Throws n brews would LOVE this because good looks, good feel, good speed, glass smooth, nice finish for grinds, good at fingerspins, good at thumb grinds cuz it has IGR :man_shrugging: Literally marks everything off his checklist :joy:

10 Likes

Can it handle anything you want to throw at it?

10 Likes

literally every yoyo can do that. I’m not very good.

8 Likes

I dunno I have seen your binds series, you are pretty good!

5 Likes

This is the new collab with OPYOYOS. Uh, it’s not pink… not everywhere. Gotta have that proto raw look, after all.

We spent like a month thinking of the name “Converge”, which is very clever, of course.

width: 46mm
diameter: 58mm
mass: ~63g

7068 and stainless steel rings.

Oh, you’re interested in my crochet project? I’m making a pen-holder-roll thing for a friend. It’s pretty sweet but also a soft bed for new yoyos.

Check out Jordan’s thread for the announcement vid, which has cool tricks: Say hello to OPYOYOS

21 Likes

That looks awesome! But come on, it’s not Kinda Pink Yoyos.

not-pink-impossible

6 Likes

OMG this ticks sooo many of my boxes.
Please tell me the production model will offer blast finish and those sweet fades in the diffractions instead of just raw.

6 Likes

It’s just the prototype folks, which are typically raw, simmer down :joy:

4 Likes

It’ll be a blast finish & anodized for sure! I haven’t actually settled on a color for my part of the run, though. But yeah, only these protos will be raw.

5 Likes

Looks nice, I like the size/weight!

4 Likes