MK1 Yoyos X Spinworthy RBC Coming Soon!

Appreciate the info, Mark!! I look forward to seeing more about the rbc

2 Likes

Super excited for this release! It looks great!:heart:

2 Likes

Thanks for the info. It sure looks like it will be a keeper!

2 Likes

Most of the colorways are anodized + assembled. Some of them are being reanodized since they weren’t up to our standards. I’ll post more news as I get it! It’s looking like a late Winter release though.

24 Likes

Woooo

1 Like

Ano is done and they’re being engraved!

19 Likes

Manufacturing is done.

Red, as promised:

RBC Production

There’s still some work to be done on my end after I receive these, including lots of testing and packaging. We can’t wait to show off the other colorways!

46 Likes

clever engraving fellas

12 Likes

Looking very nice!

6 Likes

I’m excited for this. Looks so comfortable like it was just meant to be in my hand.

7 Likes

Looks so clean !! I like it :+1:t2: I’m wondering how well this thing can fingerspin :grin:

6 Likes

Absolutely brilliant! I love this logo.

7 Likes

Do you know if this yo-yo has fingerspin capabilities ?? it looks like it has a dip in the center so I would assume it can fingerspin ?? I’m just curious thanks :grin:

1 Like

@EOS44 can fingerspin the OG Bloodcell!!

Edit: or maybe that was the Knack???

4 Likes

The shape is right, but it’s so responsive it’s hard to get it to stay spinning without pinching between both fingers.

It’s really nice for pull starts/finishes on any axis though.

8 Likes

Id love to see what people can do on this fingerspin-wise, but id assume that this is a VERY hard yoyo to fingerspin on.

That’s what I love about my wooden Bloodcell. The pulls and finger grabs are just so perfect. I want that on metal.

4 Likes

The more important question is; do YOU have fingerspin capabilities. That’s what it’s going to to come down to.

8 Likes

I’ve both @EOS44 and Kyle pull off fingerspin on the KNack. It could be done with the Bloodcell too.

6 Likes

The Spinworkthy Knack can fingerspin!

I’m still breaking in my prototype RBC to figure out if I can fingerspin on it. It is a completely different beast play wise. I’ll report back with results!

20 Likes

Absolutely stoked for this release! The Bloodcell is 100% my favorite fixie I’m fortunate to have one in oak and it plays like a dream. Excited to experience the feel this version brings to the table

5 Likes