MK1 Yoyos X Spinworthy RBC Coming Soon!

RBCs are in my hands (and Glen’s). Have a lot of testing/packaging ahead of me, I’ll be trying to get this into 2021.

18 Likes

@Glenacius_K @MarkD most excited i’ve been for a throw in a while!

7 Likes

What are the colooooorrrrsss? Red and navy and ???

2 Likes

And the mk1 laser fade, and 5 others.

34 Likes

Damn I told myself I wouldn’t buy a yoyo for the rest of the year…

5 Likes

Woah, you gotta warn a guy before you drop heat like that right in the thread!

5 Likes

I just hope there are enough to go around. Have a feeling this one will sell out quick.

3 Likes

There will be loads!

12 Likes

Thank goodness! I’m tapped out until next year.

Those colors look AMAZING !!! I’m gonna go broke :sweat_smile: do you know how much these will retail for ??

$85 for solids and $90 for multicolor.

14 Likes

EIGHT colorway? Madmen the both of you.

7 Likes

Some of you might be interested to know that you can get bearings of different widths that will fit the RBC. You can also get MR85/W3, MR85/W4 and MR85/W5 bearings. The W3 will up the gap to 2.8mm, the W4 will make it 3.8mm and the W5 will make it 4.8mm.

This makes for some pretty interesting responsive and unresponsive options for the RBC!

23 Likes

@MarkD @Glenacius_K As a biologist, I feel it is my duty to inform you that RBCs are also called erythrocytes and therefore you could be missing out on an amazing opportunity to call this yoyo the “Erythrow”.

Edit: or the “Erythrow-cyte”.

14 Likes

Can yall share expected retail yet? What about teasing more colorways lol?

$85 for solids, $90 for splashes/fades.

2 Likes

You, sir, are a marketing genius. Calling this the “Erythrow” could make it as big a hit with biologists as the Eppendorf Centrifuge rotor yo-yos from several years ago!

11 Likes

Is the RBC here yet?

I finished boxing all the A grades. Just a bit of work left on my end!

14 Likes
  • insert jonah hill squeeling gif *