MK1 Yoyos X Spinworthy RBC Coming Soon!

Please pardon my ignorance. There appears to be axle holes on the interior faces of the RBC. ??? Why can’t that be used?

1 Like

Ask the machine shop, I guess.

3 Likes

The caps don’t seem to have any holes looking at the photos above (the exploded view obviously). Yeah, we’re all excited.

3 Likes

The tap-through hole is part of the main body, not the cap. The cap is mostly just a big curve, plus a ledge that interfaces with the rest of the body to form the press fit.

7 Likes

What is the latest on availability?

Anxious…

1 Like
6 Likes

Thanks @Lido!

To add some extra detail, this is a longer anodization job than usual since special tooling is required (I assume for the caps, since they don’t have a screw hole to mount them on a rack).

Here’s a body half photo they sent me, pre-anodization:

And, of course, a blasted cap (still pre-anodization):

17 Likes

Holy junk this is exciting. Can’t wait.

4 Likes

Is that a white blood cell?

3 Likes

It’s pre-colorizing. Clear didn’t make the cut in the production colorways.

7 Likes

PLURAL?! I was intrigued, but now am ravenous.

6 Likes

Gotchu I thought y’all were tryna be funny for a minute… I’d def snag a :green_heart:

2 Likes

any possible estimation on timeline and retail cost? literally dying over here, not sure how much longer i can hold my breath ;]

5 Likes

I anticipate being able to test + package them all within a week of when I get them, and then it’ll be 2-4 weeks for them to get all mailed out and ready at retailers. So at this point I think it’s going to blow past my earlier October estimate.

6 Likes

Appreciate the info, Mark!! I look forward to seeing more about the rbc

2 Likes

Super excited for this release! It looks great!:heart:

2 Likes

Thanks for the info. It sure looks like it will be a keeper!

2 Likes

Most of the colorways are anodized + assembled. Some of them are being reanodized since they weren’t up to our standards. I’ll post more news as I get it! It’s looking like a late Winter release though.

24 Likes

Woooo

1 Like

Ano is done and they’re being engraved!

19 Likes